Survivalist Rick Phone Call

magicshishamagicshisha Member Posts: 14
Alright, so I've just spent 120 Radios, trying to get Survivalist Rick. It was advertised as "Unlock him today" and had photo of a more seasoned looking Rick. I got exactly 0 Survivalist Rick Tokens. Even worse, some survivor options were just 1 Star. So I looked at the description and it actually said "Better Chance of Shooter Tokens". I opened the News and tried to click "Hero Details", but it wouldn't open. So I closed the app, reopened and now it said "Better Chance of Survivalist Rick Token".

Comments

• ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 498
    "Unlock him today"... With thousands of radios. I got 32 from 30 radios and count myself lucky. The new heroes are for end game players; those of us still grinding might never get them (I ain't even got Carl yet).
    Mgoff54
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,020
    I noticed that it said something about shooter tokens but mentioned Survivalist Rick in the news. So I restarted my app and made calls when it said the correct thing. It sounds like there was an error with the radio call in the first few minutes so I'd suggest you submit a ticket so support can look into it for you.
    magicshisha
  • Mgoff54Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145
    I got 32 Rick Tokens but not Survivalist Rick tokens.So i count myself lucky because at least i got some hero tokens.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    I got 32 Negan... twice... :D
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    @magicshisha It was a momentary error we had as soon as we released the call. Contact support and explain the case and they'll make up for that.

Sorry and thanks for letting me know! :)
    magicshishamongo_nine_one_one