When will we get double calls for the new heroes?

Just wasted 200 phones for 96 rick tokens. This is just lousy. Kaz: any word about this? I refuse to invest more money for this. Its just too exoensive to unlock and upgrade them.
Troublemaker

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,189
    @ladre5

Try to be patient. Complaints like this usually have the opposite effect you'd hope for.

Instead of introducing these double calls sooner, more likely that we lose the other double calls.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    ekimhclewAustin_ShiongMattOfEarthromeo
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 152
    Ok i just unlocked for total of 450 phones. He is f... insane!!! I doubt that someone will use another leader then him anymore. German trans says every survivor will do 45% more dmg. Is that right??? And then of course all the action point pingpong. So awesome!!!
    Danski_46MattOfEarth
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,020
    I think it'll be a while. For something that's new NG historically limits how quickly you can get them. We had to wait over a year before Aaron was featured in a double call. It took about the same amount of time to get guaranteed legendary badges from all legendary comps etc. They normally try to limit how fast we can get them maxed before opening the floodgates a little.

Of course I might be completely wrong and we'll see a double Sniper Morgan call next week :lol:
    MattOfEarthanniesprinklesromeo
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,289
    @Teeceezy says.....wait for it

Soon B)
    MattOfEarthanniesprinklesSPC_TORRES
  • Mgoff54Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145
    we have survivalist rick tokens call for like 5 days and i am going to use that to my best advantage.Because i really want that rick.
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,289
    Mgoff54 said:

we have survivalist rick tokens call for like 5 days and i am going to use that to my best advantage.Because i really want that rick.

Due to a contract dispute Survivalist Rick is no longer available. Just stay strong survivor!
    jimmorrison369TCBRITO