Nation Wars Part 2

Comments

• JeemPedJeemPed Member Posts: 155
    You too buddy.
  • JeemPedJeemPed Member Posts: 155
    > @capibara said:
    > Bah..NW is just another way to poach and gather together the best players and newgreat finds in the same few top guilds....

And it had nothing to do with Rick.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,626
    JeemPed said:

> @capibara said:

> Bah..NW is just another way to poach and gather together the best players and newgreat finds in the same few top guilds....

And it had nothing to do with Rick.

Right now you bumped that up... i said my point of view and it ended. Now you wanted to talk about that again. Am i wrong?? Isn't true? Which one is your guild?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bladgierPic
    Bah... wish i never posted that... it was my point of view. Don't know what to think @buchizombiebreath ... ok. Sorry. Anyway i don't think is "respectless" thinking that after NW some new players will decide to change guild to move into some guilds we all know. :|
    Either way if this is "respectless" please someone has to ban me. And i wish to stop talking of that but you are escalating this...
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bladgierJeemPed
    vshield50 said:

I am looking forward to game day tomorrow!!!!

Thank you NG for patching Rick up until he is fixed up :)

Go Team USA!!!! :)

Thanks

vshield50bigbeano
  • BoulockBoulock Member Posts: 1
    Hello, how can i sign up for the nation war ? Thanks
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,055
    Nation Wars is happening right now. I’m sure if you wanna sign up for next time @buchizombiebreath or @TJS can point you in the direction of your country. Seems there’s been some procrastinators ( I respect that) and we could all use some coffee.

but the qualifiers have been done the past weeks so sideline cheerleading is where it’s at now.
    TJSSCBMATroublemaker
  • dg11786dg11786 Member Posts: 24
    Don’t mind capi. He’s become the biggest cry baby now days. Let go capi. Just let it go.
    capibaraGovernatorbigbeanoSCBMAflyingcowkingJeemPed
    > @Jaden said:
    > Don’t mind capi. He’s become the biggest cry baby now days. Let go capi. Just let it go.
    >
    > Says the person digging something up that has been posted about two weeks ago...

Oh well jaden. I don’t rodent stalk the forums much but when I do I see him rodent crying.
    GovernatorJadenbigbeanocapibaraSCBMA
    > @NerfZone187 said:
    > Nation Wars was great. Spent a ton of money with great players and had a blast buying gifts. Some of the nicest, most generous, and helpful people played on team USA and we had one goal in mind and that was to win!
    >
    > I would never expect anybody on team USA to poach anybody. To say guild wars was used to recruit players into other guilds is absolutely ridiculous! It was about having pride in your teammates/nation and winning!
    >
    > -Killdozer ✌
    > 🇺🇸💪

Well I guess I did poach you to play for USA team but that’s about it lol
    NerfZone187JeemPed
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 470
    edited November 2018
    > @dg11786 said:
    > > @NerfZone187 said:
    > > Nation Wars was great. Spent a ton of money with great players and had a blast buying gifts. Some of the nicest, most generous, and helpful people played on team USA and we had one goal in mind and that was to win!
    > >
    > > I would never expect anybody on team USA to poach anybody. To say guild wars was used to recruit players into other guilds is absolutely ridiculous! It was about having pride in your teammates/nation and winning!
    > >
    > > -Killdozer ✌
    > > 🇺🇸💪
    >
    > Well I guess I did poach you to play for USA team but that’s about it lol
    >

How many alts do you have Scarface? 😆
    bladgier said:

Can we stay on topic kindly please? Thank you.

Shit Blad!! I was totally out from this conversation when @dg11786 decided to wake me up!! How is the thing? Let the sleeping rodent lie??

> @dg11786 said:

> > @NerfZone187 said:

> > Nation Wars was great. Spent a ton of money with great players and had a blast buying gifts. Some of the nicest, most generous, and helpful people played on team USA and we had one goal in mind and that was to win!

> >

> > I would never expect anybody on team USA to poach anybody. To say guild wars was used to recruit players into other guilds is absolutely ridiculous! It was about having pride in your teammates/nation and winning!

> >

> > -Killdozer ✌

> > 🇺🇸💪

>

> Well I guess I did poach you to play for USA team but that’s about it lol

>

How many alts do you have Scarface? 😆

..oohhh
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 470
    Alright Alright.... and we'll all float on

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,946
    dg11786 said:

> @Jaden said:

> Don’t mind capi. He’s become the biggest cry baby now days. Let go capi. Just let it go.

>

> Says the person digging something up that has been posted about two weeks ago...

Oh well jaden. I don’t rodent stalk the forums much but when I do I see him rodent crying.

That's really horrible and tragic - I hope you are going to survive! :cold_sweat:

But... why are you even rodent stalking him at all if it upsets you so very much that you need to dig up something that everyone else was done with a while ago already?

Maybe better focus celebrating victory and all? You know, instead of briging up something negative... ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    capibaraJeemPedJenngGovernatorSCBMA
    But yet you’re contradicting yourself don’t you have better things to do then protecting a troll on the forum. Or does this particular subject hit a nerve when you lost your best player as well. Hmm. Either way if you were on here crying, I’d tell you to get over it as well. But you guys will both be ok. It’s just a game so just get over it and move on and stay positive. Go USA!
    capibaraSCBMAJeemPedGovernator
    Holy story lol. Ok I’m done here 😁 either way I want to wish you both success in your guilds I wouldn’t ever want to put down guilds for certain things and after many digs Capi has thrown just wanted to tell him to get over it. I’m sorry to disappoint you and angering you telling him that. I’ll leave him alone now. But please, feel free to send him messages or even wonderful stories next time you see him being negative instead of jumping down other people’s throats protecting him after he deserves what comes from it. Have a good one jaden. Tell Turumbar I said hi and wish him well will ya ?
    SCBMAGovernator
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,946
    dg11786 said:

Holy story lol. Ok I’m done here 😁 either way I want to wish you both success in your guilds I wouldn’t ever want to put down guilds for certain things and after many digs Capi has thrown just wanted to tell him to get over it. I’m sorry to disappoint you and angering you telling him that. I’ll leave him alone now. But please, feel free to send him messages or even wonderful stories next time you see him being negative instead of jumping down other people’s throats protecting him after he deserves what comes from it. Have a good one jaden. Tell Turumbar I said hi and wish him well will ya ?

I didn't even defend him (and certainly didn't jump down your throat - I was joking around a bit until you found it necessary to post that jab). And I have no clue what is going on between you and him. I just found it funny that you brought that comment of his back from the dead with "let it go".

You know, I am not the one having a problem with capi and I actually like him. That doesn't mean I have to have beef with players who have a problem with him and don't like him.

I am too old to play "you hate someone I like so I hate you". Stopped doing that after elementary school. ;)

He's also old enough to fight his own fights...

And sure thing, will let Turumbar know. Isn't he in your intra team chat, though?

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    Governator