Problem LOGIN like after the last update

Comments

• mimicamimica Member Posts: 333
    edited November 2018
    Ok now I'm confused, I thought this problem was caused because players was using new Rick on outpost but after completing the distance (thank God) I decided to do some raids after 5 or 6 bam game restarted and I'm stuck on the loading screen and I don't even have the new Rick unlocked

GovernatorPhalanx44
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 178
    Can't login either
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,619
    Same here. I was using "regular" Rick as the leader with a non-hero Assault and Scout. Hope it comes back soon. I was about to buy the $2.99 Bundle with the +1 Survivor Slot.
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 178
    I didn't have rick any eta for a fix
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Hang in there guys. Kaz did mention it should be fixed by about 7 utc time which is about 2 and a half hours away.

I'm sure those on a booster will be compensated. (Hopefully)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    imacharlie
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,619
    iPhone reboot didn't help. Tried uninstall/reinstall. That's fixed stuff in the past, but no luck this time. I hope it is fixed when I wake up tomorrow morning...
    romeomimica
  • imacharlieimacharlie Member Posts: 126
    im locked out also. getting ready to finish The Distance, now blocked. tried re booting everything, router, modem, phone. its the game, everything else works as usual. hope i can finish the distance when this issue is fixed.
  • HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 209
    Same here happen also during raid. Already tried reinstalling the game application but reloading my account is failed. So end up still cant log in.
    Already sent email to support team.
  • CarlsRightEyeCarlsRightEye Member Posts: 11
    Can't log in either. I have contacted support 3x over the month regarding the game crashing and they kept blaming my phone.
    Kaz mentioned that a reinstall won't fix this issue.

Again, hang in there guys. Hopefully it'll be fixed within the next hour or so.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    imacharlieromeo
  • mobilmobil Member Posts: 1
    Same problem here
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 81
    I have the same problem now :( . It’s good that I finished the distance.
    romeo
  • xiaofei66xiaofei66 Member Posts: 42
    It is after 7, but still unable to connect. What’s up with that?
    @xiaofei66

I'm sure they are working on it. Kaz said hopefully about 7 utc. Hopefully it won't be long. I'm not effected but I have fellow players that are. I'm sure Kaz will make an announcement as soon as he has more info.

Try to be patient. I know it's not easy, I am in contact with multiple players as desperate as yourself.

Hopefully we'll get an update on the issue soon.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    This is actually a good short less than a day break for me 😆. but im sure it'll be live before challenge start
    leanrascalTJS
  • ChappellsChappells Member Posts: 1
    Same issue here, no Rick involved booted on starting an outpost raid
  • leanrascalleanrascal Member Posts: 14
    Yes, same issue here. Never unlocked Survival Rick either. Like others said, I hope some stuff will be extended so we can use the bonuses the way we intended to. Still, like someone said, it's easy to criticise what is a little glitch in the big scheme of things. Anything happening today will mean nothing compared to the great years of gaming I've had so far. Still, compensation is always warmly appreciated. :*
  • xiaofei66xiaofei66 Member Posts: 42
    @TJS

They could at least give a 7 am update instead of total silence.
    TJSErmaks
  • mike118mike118 Member Posts: 29
    Same issue
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    We are pushing the fix live as we speak, but it might take another couple of hours. I'll let you know once it's live and working!
    TJSmsapaevromeoTCBRITO
    well then can u extend the distance?
    romeo said:

well then can u extend the distance?

Actually not, because it has started already and can bring us new problems. :(

We are extending Morgan Staff offer, having the TG Tuesday today and extending the 25% upgrade discount event though.
    romeo
    hope to see it live soon 👍🏼
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,789
    @Kaz and morgans double call?
    UPDATE:
    The fix is now live. Just remember to not use Rick in the leader position when going to outposts because it'll consume 10 TG and reset the mission.
    Firekid said:

@Kaz and morgans double call?

Hm, we are going with Riot Gear Glenn tokens today instead, but not doubled. :b
    TJSmsapaev
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,789
    @kaz Ok that'll do! :-)
  • leanrascalleanrascal Member Posts: 14
    All back up and running. Thanks. Let's get killin'!
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    Kaz said:

Hm, we are going with Riot Gear Glenn tokens today instead, but not doubled. :b

And still no Gabi :(((
    Kaz
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 81
    edited November 2018
    > @Chappells said:
    > Same issue here, no Rick involved booted on starting an outpost raid

Totally the same :(

Ps: its ok for me now :)
    Tripod
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Kaz I assume/hope there will be some compensation gift for those of us locked out all day?? Free gas for 24 hours? I didn't purchase a booster but I, and many others, lost a full day of play. Please do something about this, thanks!!
    mobilromeo