That's a Conspiracy!!! 💣⚔️🔪

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,472
...or maybe a Capiracy?? ...(Thanks to @THCross for the neologism) :D:D:D

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
mongo_nine_one_onetabernacenigma12SPC_TORRESvshield50SCBMAromeoKarlChildersTJSDBonesTHCrossJadenJenngPain WalkerFingerfoodbigbeanoGovernatorShadowaceAzpsychwolfMattOfEarthkiwinz7anniesprinkles

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,472
    Hey! What's going on? Next one to comment will be @tallinie ?? :D:D:D
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    vshield50tabernacTHCrossbigbeano
    Hey!?, again!!
    ...but those are lost or i had something @kaz ??

psychwolfSCBMAJenngFingerfood
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Cronus said:

I think the walkers have reached the sun. It's the apocalypse of the zombie apocalypse.

Buddy, ya gotta stop sharing the beta test images. Underground mode is still a secret!

🤫🤭🥺
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

capibaraFingerfoodTHCrosstdiddy
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 493
    Lol I was so close to entangling the whole thing :D
    Damn up close and personal Daryl ruining my theory :D
    posthuman
    capibaraSCBMA
    So... the capyracy will be a bunch of Huntsman Daryl tokens... :)

Mystery Tokens
    Since the release of 2.12, players would occasionally receive "Mystery Tokens" from token crates earned in the Challenge or from Daily Quests. These tokens were actually Huntsman Daryl tokens in disguise! We have corrected the issue, and players will see that they may already possess some Huntsman Daryl tokens in their inventories. Additionally, the error which caused "Mystery Tokens" to appear in the first place has been corrected.
    SCBMAmack22Fingerfood
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,281
    Just make sure you add an 8 on the end for all the mental anguish.

capibaraJadenSCBMAFingerfood