Please remove critical chance badges.

Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 681
@Kaz, the majority of players don't use them and it's really disappointing when you craft all legendary components and frags to get a critical chance badge. I've got loads of them, unused and never will. Removing them would also help the chances of getting the badges you want.
WellyLugaenigma12anthony172ignaspsychwolfTheKingTCBRITOATLAS-ZArtisansekimhclewaafr99kiwinz7BWilsbigbeano

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 681
    I'm should have said the majority sorry.
    WellyLugaromeoATLAS-Zkiwinz7BWils
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    edited November 2018
    I've got only about 5 gold fragments/components from after mission crates since the last major update. That's more than in 2 months! And keep in mind that two component events happened at the time. That's annoying! :)
    Danski_46
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 105
    Are they really that useless? With them u reach 90% crit chance. That must be good or am i wrong?
    Cefr0
    I'm under the impression that at +5 rsl critical chance does not work, I think that's why so many people don't use them.
    On bruisers it's best to have 3 health and 3 damage reduction, their charge attack stuns regardless. With warriors most use damage, crit damage and damage reduction. My offensive assault has 3 damage 2 crit damage and 1 dr.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,007
    Crit chance badges are not good, but crit damage badges are worse. Straight damage badges are so much better! If we're getting rid of something, it should be crit damage badges.
    NerfZone187TCBRITOromeoATLAS-Z1RisPicekimhclewp_herianJayZanthony172BWilsbigbeano
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,686
    Will crit chance come into its own with guild wars? I mean other people's survivors are going to be similar level ours so crit hits are gonna make a massive difference?
    ATLAS-ZTCBRITOShadowaceAz
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    CC + CD + D = CCCDD theyre good combo
    ATLAS-Z
    Thanks for all the input, even the disagrees. I guess I'm talking to the wrong people in that 100% of them don't use them. Having seen some of the answers I realise they have a use.
    Just hope I don't craft anymore!
    ShadowaceAzWellyLugaKazekimhclewATLAS-ZromeoJadenbigbeano
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 470
    I 100% agree, I’m sick of them, waste of time and crafting, after about the first 30 or so of CC and CD, there useless, there has to be a way to exchange them somehow, I hate crafting because that’s all you get the majority of the time, such a flaw in the game imo, just wasted another Legendary craft and 8 epics, guess what all CC, CD wasted time again, please fix drop rate or a way to exchange, this system is really a downer.
    Danski_46romeoekimhclewKyrusbigbeano

This is a very small portion of them, tons more, that’s why it’s broke
    Danski_46psychwolfJadenekimhclew
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    There should be a way to recicle the badge you dont use. Instead of giving XP, maybe one or two component.
    ATLAS-ZDanski_46Jaden
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,686
    @metal that is some serious bad RNG! Make a sacrifice of your first child to the RNG gods maybe you'll get some better luck!
    Danski_46TJSJaden
    We understand that all badges have use, no doubt there, but spread them out, other games recognize what you have drop other items. Here it’s over and over where it’s plain rediculous. If there was an exchange system, that would be great otherwise having 50 extra CC or CD is wasteful and useless
    TJSromeopsychwolf
    @TJS it’s Eugene I don’t use him just threw some on him one day
    I_Am_PsychoTJSDBones
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    And here are my freshly exchanged legendary components put to good use 😆

psychwolfJadenromeoHuttSlayer23anthony172DBones
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Metal
    Yeah, I could just make out his name. That's why I thought it was funny.

I didn't use Eugene other than walker bait in the distance but now I do use him now n then when there's maps with fatties. He's actually a lot more useful than I thought.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Join the party Ekimh, more of that to come, guaranteed
    romeo
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,200
    Check it out. Crafted with all gold cloth. No CC or CD! The most impressive part was getting the legendary frag from watching a cinema ad.
    Danski_46
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 422
    I love critical chance badges on anyone with sureshot and luck. Maggie? She may have a low damage number but when 90% are critical hits, up to a point obviously, it makes her one of my favorites. Abe, Daryl, and Maggie. Love these 3 together. Is there something Im not advanced enough as a player to see? Something I haven’t figured out yet that would make Maggie better?
    romeo
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,053
    I am also not a fan of the fixed number critical damage badge. Yesterday, I crafted a legendary badge and it was +627 critical damage. The only word that came out of my mouth was "Shit".
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    anthony172DBones