GRAVEYARD OF DEPARTED PLAYERS - for whatever reason....

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    @SlickRick
    Find happiness, friendship, and enjoyment.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• JMo2127JMo2127 Member Posts: 10
    I've been playing this game since 9/30/16(according to my Google Play Achievements). In that time, not once have I ever mistakenly left a ☆ behind. Yesterday when looking at my 7 ☆ Hunter I intended to scrap, I somehow managed to mistakenly graze the Upgrade Trait button burning 1K Hunter Tokens in the process. Seeing as how NG refuses to do the right thing & refund my account the tokens, consider this me serving my notice. Rather than rage quit & leave my guild hanging, consider the Summer of Explosions Countdown to also be my Retirement Countdown. I have no use for a company that shows that little consideration for its customers.
    abve
  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 21
    I've been playing since Fall of 2015. My one and only guild has been Dead Family. On vacation with no data last week and found that I didn't mind not playing anymore. Hung it up over the weekend. Do not miss the grind. Will miss Dead Family.
    jesterJenngJaden
  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 21
    edited July 2018
    I was kind of hoping you'd be the one to get to boot me Jenn!
    JenngJaden
    Mystique said:

§§§ it’s goodbye to NML!! §§§
    Cheers y’all!! Tip a Rum and Coke for me! :smile:

Say it ain't so Joe! Say it ain't so!

I've loved the love you share. You will be missed. 😭

Concordia

SPC_TORRES
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,355
    Mystique said:

Last challenge for me then it’s goodbye to NML!! Been a crazy expensive and fun ride for almost 3 years!! I will miss the forum community and DeadFamily and most of all THR/ TheHerdReturned.. I cried making this decision because of the most amazing people I’ve met!!

Cheers y’all!! Tip a Rum and Coke for me! :smile:

Take care - you will be missed! Maybe we should have done that co-interview after all... it would have been fun. Best of luck and enjoy your free time! :wink:
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

Japes87bigbeanoJaden
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,569
    ...gnaw gnaw gnaw.... Lizard Queen
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    @CBgaming1969 you will be missed
    Concordia

SPC_TORRESCBgaming1969JadenBWils
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,569
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • PicPic Member Posts: 662
    @Movado I've never had the chance to play with you. But your outpost has crushed me many times. You are a legend my friend. Along with many other great players. Take care🎖️✌️👏😎