Would you like to have the golden call of "rare" heroes?

NG now makes golden calls more often than previously and that's awesome thank you! But it's almost always Sasha's and Abraham's calls :(

There are some heroes (except new Glenn, Morgan, and Rick) whose golden calls we've never seen in the radio tent. Of course, I could forget that some of their golden calls have happened but anyway, their calls (even ordinary) are extremely rare. The question is would you like to have the golden call of one of these heroes?

Would you like to have the golden call of "rare" heroes? 62 votes

Dwight
8%
TransmuteJunSCBMAsuzequeueSmokeandMirrorsAdamski316 5 votes
Eugene
9%
TripodJayZATLAS-ZDanski_46YorkshireStevepopww 6 votes
Ezekiel
3%
Dodkongwhitek111 2 votes
Gabriel
27%
TheCrabjimmydawisedgraminhobigbeanoanthony172FirekidDBonesWellyLugaMojakuMr_FateaquilaWhoareyouShadowaceAzimacharliemsapaevMgoff54tjhookr 17 votes
Maggie
4%
ekimhclewDanielBezmagicshisha 3 votes
Negan
1%
marie1980 1 vote
Rick
3%
BrassBhunter_x 2 votes
Rosita
4%
8900rpmBillbamLoneWanderer360 3 votes
Tara
3%
Deathwish19HuttSlayer23 2 votes
None of them
33%
zeeblackReeconneuchidKyrusTroublemakerPicCaptainslayerKirnasromeozivaoliviatdiddyjrodrf2CarlsRightEyeden4playDeadheadsFingerfoodUndeadWatcher0018TheKingmongo_nine_one_oneTCBRITO 21 votes
TJSSCBMAFingerfood

Comments

• DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 571
    None of them
    Jesus/Michonne/Carol for me
    Fingerfood
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Ezekiel
    Eugene is the only "old" hero to not have a double token call. Every other "old" hero has had at least one at some point along the line.

I voted for Ezekiel because he's the only "old" hero that I don't have at legendary yet. And I almost never see his tokens in the Distance or on daily quests or in the TG shop on restock.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    msapaevJenngFingerfood
  • MojakuMojaku Member Posts: 64
    Gabriel
    Grabiel of course and Jerry
    msapaevDBonesFingerfood
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    edited November 2018
    None of them
    jesus,jesus, and a side order of jesus with ketchup.
    1RisJenngFingerfood
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Gabriel
    I recently made Gabriel my #2 scout, defensively oriented, and he's friggin awesome! But the good lord has failed to bestow upon this Warrior of the Cloth any pink stars, and that makes me sad.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    msapaevJenngFingerfood
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,488
    Gabriel
    We've had double Rosita twice relatively recently and rick not that Long ago. Babe or Ezekiel could both be really useful and don’t get much love. However I wouldn’t blow my load on either. May do 1 or two of each and hope to get lucky!
    msapaevFingerfood
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,049
    Doesn't your screen get rather messy?

I still haven't figured out a good way after playing with Jerry. I'm a chubby chaser.
    Black Labs Matter.
    Fingerfood
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,141
    Eugene
    Ok Gabe is 5-star now, maybe I'll road test him after next badge swap event.

Still need 250ish for Eugene tho. Bring it on.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    TJSFingerfood
  • FingerfoodFingerfood Member Posts: 635
    None of them
    I'm holding out for Rufus........theres gotta be a hidden talent in there somewhere 😆
    msapaev
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 246
    Rick
    rick for sure

Fingerfood
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 254
    Double bruiser would get a large portion of my phones. Or even an icels call.
    WellyLuga
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,488
    Gabriel
    or the first double riot gear glenn call?
    TJSmsapaev
  • YorkshireSteveYorkshireSteve Member Posts: 123
    Eugene
    Absolutely positively affirmative for Eugene

Stop being Eugenist NG 🤣
    1Rismsapaevromeo