Nation Wars Part 2

13»

Comments

• NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 557
    > @flyingcowking said:
    > This is a game :lol:. There are no contracts signed and no ownership of any player to any guild. The idea that a player could be poached is laughable. You leave and join a guild of your own free will
    >
    > Once @shaunatthepub said to me "its not cool to hit on another man's girl, but if she leaves, she wasn't happy." Now this doesn't apply to me directly because I find all my ladies at the bus station, but the point I'm trying to make is when you borrow a jacket you return it, 'borrow' doesn't mean 'keep' @WellyLuga FFS.

Yes players are slaves to their guildmaster. *eye roll

My money, my account, I'll play wherever i want.

Thanks for listening
    GovernatorJadenflyingcowking
  • ccmccm Member Posts: 154
    Great job USA! Congratulations on a job well done by all representing this great nation. Thank you for giving me the best birthday present a girl could ask for. @Slayerstyle @STS and everyone else
    JenngMystiquetdiddyvshield50
  • dg11786dg11786 Member Posts: 24
    I was trying to find a reason why he jumped all over me for calling capi out. Maybe he felt the same way capi feels? Anyway I don’t see a big problem seeing someone cry and then someone telling him to get over it. I did it oh well lol. Everyone likes to blame big name guilds for poaching like dtp and legacy. At the end of the day people are going to go where they want to go or stay where they want to stay. I don’t see it being legacy’s fault or dtps fault when it happens with them is all I’m trying to say and when it does happen who cares don’t make it a big deal because people want to meet new people and learn from different people. There’s a reason why you left JayZ and there’s a reason why capis old members left. It’s not the other guilds faults.
    Governator
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,108
    If you can't beat them, join them 😛
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,463
    dg11786 said:

It’s not the other guilds faults.

It's certainly not the other guild's fault, and I would be a hypocrite if I said that people shouldn't leave and join other guilds.

There are many reasons to join other guilds: competitiveness, culture, strategy tips/videos, outside chat apps, etc. I fully support venturing out and finding the guild that best fits your playstyle.

The only point I wanted to make is: Jaden is a great guild leader. If the average star count in Morbid Sinners was a bit higher, I would have for sure stuck around. Knowing Jaden, I don't think he's salty about me (or anyone else) leaving because he's a good friend. And, as good friends do, he was defending capi. No need to read anything more into his post.
    JadenGovernatorvshield50THCross
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 557
    was about nation wars> @flyingcowking said:
    > @NerfZone187 why are you disagreeing with me? I agree with you! I just want people to know about bus stop ladies.

Ok now I agree with you 😄
    1RisJadenvshield50TJS
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    @JayZ

I wasn't even really defending capi with my first post. Just thought "why tell someone to let it go if you can't let it go yourself?" and found it kind of funny (though I thought it might start the whole thing again so in a way I came to capi's side a bit since I get where he is coming from - not saying he is right or anything, about every guild... some poach and some don't... we had poachers joining our guild and trying to lure away members so that's a thing, for example... anyway...)

And then I was still trying to keep it a bit light hearted (I might have failed at that, it happens in written communications).

Anyway, there seem to be two camps and I just wish both could let it go to be honest. Doesn't do anyone any good. :sweat_smile:
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    GovernatorTHCross
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,188
    > @flyingcowking said:
    > @NerfZone187 why are you disagreeing with me? I agree with you! I just want people to know about bus stop ladies.

I had a PTSD moment when I read what you wrote about the disagree but then I remembered that we are in a new era of understanding now so I am better now... Lol
    GovernatorJadenTHCross