free 24 hour gas, 2x exp and 40 radios ?

I logged into the game and I received free 24 hour gas, 2x exp and 40 radios followed by a message saying thank you for your purchase but I didn’t buy anything though ?
Cronus

Comments

• CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,090
    Me 2 :D
    edited November 2018
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > I got it too. I have bought more weapons than I planned to of late and panicked when I saw it, I thought addiction had taken over and I'd bought something without realising :lol:
    Addiction clearly has taken over because now you’re spelling realizing with an S B)
    WellyLuga1RisGovernatorflyingcowkingJenngDBones
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,823
    Cronus said:

> @WellyLuga said:

> I got it too. I have bought more weapons than I planned to of late and panicked when I saw it, I thought addiction had taken over and I'd bought something without realising :lol:

Addiction clearly has taken over because now you’re spelling realizing with an S B)

Well I'm from the UK and we spell it with an S! :lol:
    flyingcowkingRealClareBJenng
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,812

It's a compensation sent to players who unlocked Survivalist Rick. We didn't send it last week because there was another compensation for players who were stuck in a loading loop due to Rick being broken in the outpost. Enjoy it!

@Kaz
    Thank you..... that is very generous.
    and certainly I welcome free gas and 2XP I have lots of new armor needing upgrading

So thank you very much.

JenngDBonesJaden
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    I will sit this one out 🍾
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 710
    Thank you for the compensation.
    😄😄😄😄
    romeoDodkongDBonesJaden
  • anderfm12anderfm12 Member Posts: 166
    @Kaz
    I do not want your apologies, I want you to reevaluate this compensation.
    RealClareB1RisJenngGovernatorromeoKyruswrinkled_bagDLHDBonesJadenWellyLuga
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 270
    @Kaz ,

I understand that whoever managed to unlock the new Rick has a clear advantage over all others, because the calls that would be active for 6 days have been canceled and these players can use the new Rick, while the others do not. Even if he is not a leader, he is very useful in the team, already brings benefits. I understand that the compensations must be for everyone, because they all lost. Many players do not unlock it because they knew they had six days to do it and many players spent many radios and failed to unlock due to the lack of luck in the calls, but in the same way they could have invested in other heroes their radios wasted. Therefore, I do not see justice in this decision, all have been harmed, so NG, please be fair and reward everyone equally.
    Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
    and98Jaden
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 508
    Thanks for the gift @Kaz and team. I would prefer it to be collected within a specfic time frame though, I am kinda busy today and tml😕
    FirekidDodkong
  • stanleyyystanleyyy Member Posts: 34
    > @Kaz said:
    > No worries, Stanley.
    >
    > It's a compensation sent to players who unlocked Survivalist Rick. We didn't send it last week because there was another compensation for players who were stuck in a loading loop due to Rick being broken in the outpost. Enjoy it!

Alright thanks @Kaz for the awesome compensation :D
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,838
    Thank you @Kaz

And I don't care what anyone says. I've not used Survival Rick at all since the nerf.

Is he still good? Yes.

Is he worth benching my other survivors if he's not in the leader slot? Mmmmmm.... Not so much.

Thanks for the phones boss.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Cronusromeo
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,236
    @ATLAS-Z out of curiosity, how far did you get in last week’s challenge?
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    > @Kaz said:
    > I am hearing of a lot of people receiving this. No one can deduce what it is for. @Kaz how hard would it be to say something in the news explaining this sort of thing before shipping it out? Yet again here I sit thinking, “am I just unlucky? Should I have mentioned some sort of recent connectivity issue that I had? Will I be getting this also with my restock? Does NG just hate me?”
    >
    > It's not so simple as it sounds. We could have contacted our entire player base about a problem that they didn't have (and make everyone confused) or we could have sent the compensation only to the people who were affected by this specific case (which is less than 1500 users
    > @Kaz
    > It's not so simple as it sounds. We could have contacted our entire player base about a problem that they didn't have (and make everyone confused) or we could have sent the compensation only to the people who were affected by this specific case (which is less than 1500 users).
    >

Our idea of simple must differ. Items are added in the “news” everyday. I will assume that due to that being an everyday occurrence that process has been made “simple”. With that being said it seems, to me at least, “Hey everyone, those of you who unlocked Rick but we’re unable to use him as leader, will be receiving...”, would have been a “simple” announcement to make.
    anthony172
    WellyLuga said:

Cronus said:

> @WellyLuga said:

Well I'm from the UK and we spell it with an S! :lol:
    Of course I know that, however you folks change the version of English you're speaking depending on the current ruler. Although you'll be speaking the Queen's for another century since QEII is never going to die.
    DBonesJaden
    > @JayZ said:
    > @ATLAS-Z out of curiosity, how far did you get in last week’s challenge?

I slacked hard core last week, was trying to farm components. Sadly not much luck. I think I maybe broke 1200?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    romeoJaden
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,236
    Gotcha @ATLAS-Z - I was just wondering because I couldn't have gone as high as I did w/o new Rick.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    ATLAS-ZJaden
    @JayZ that's cool man. I'm trying to buff out my melee. Still no pinks worth mentioning other than Morgan has 6 star. He's a God Damn tank tho.

I'm gonna try to get a respectable score this week... We'll see ;-)