Show me your Sasha.

2»

Comments

• mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,295
    ekimhclew said:

Finally got her to 8 stars with the last double tokens call

Edit: forgot the badges

Forget the disagree button, we need the holy shit awesome button.
    ekimhclewFingerfoodmsapaevSPC_TORRES
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,152
    Interesting post...I see know one is using any critical change badges, any reason?
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    Billbam said:

Interesting post...I see know one is using any critical change badges, any reason?

because hunters charge shot is always critical and since she gets charged very fast with the special trait i think critical chance badges its not a priority for her.

ekimhclew
  • Midlo88Midlo88 Member Posts: 15
    Here is my Boo. She is a fixture on all my teams. B)
    SPC_TORRESFingerfood
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 682
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    edited November 2018
    @Gomose_W

I know what you mean. I spent every radio on her double calls for so long. And I’ve been mostly ftp for a very long time now. I think I only bought one bundle with 400 radios when I fell a little short getting her to 8 stars. It took soooo long. But so worth it. And now I’m 66 tokens away from a 7 Star abe

Edit spelling
    romeo
  • Gomose_WGomose_W Member Posts: 35
    > @ekimhclew said:
    > @Gomose_W
    >
    > I know what you mean. I spent every radio on her double calls for so long. And I’ve been mostly ftp for a very long time now. I think I only bought one bundle with 400 radios when I fell a little short getting her to 8 stars. It took soooo long. But so worth it. And now I’m 66 tokens away from a 7 Star abe
    >
    > Edit spelling

> @ekimhclew said:
    > @Gomose_W
    >
    > I know what you mean. I spent every radio on her double calls for so long. And I’ve been mostly ftp for a very long time now. I think I only bought one bundle with 400 radios when I fell a little short getting her to 8 stars. It took soooo long. But so worth it. And now I’m 66 tokens away from a 7 Star abe
    >
    > Edit spelling

And a sad news, melee team seems much powerful than ranged team,because of the trait Razor.
    In challenge of last week, melee team can reach 2200⭐,even 3000+ …(Team USA really impressive)

I'm planning to invest in Michonne~
    TheKingromeo
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    how about NO
    Tulio
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 690
    My Sasha as of 10/8/2021(Gonna re-roll Sure Shot in due time):

borneokid
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,323
    Billbam said:
    The DoomSlayer has them. They just don’t know.

• TulioTulio Member Posts: 10
    Digite seu comentário
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 108
    Digite seu comentário

#JogoLimpo
    #ParaSempreTwyster
  • ElsbethElsbeth Member Posts: 120
    edited October 12
    My Sasha has good stuff… but still needs help. She is the first to go down.  :(

• TulioTulio Member Posts: 10
    Elsbeth said:
    My Sasha has good stuff… but still needs help. She is the first to go down.  :(

Você precisa tirar esse emblema de vida, trocar o franco atirador por sorte e por um colete com implacável 👍
  • BigBobBigBob Member Posts: 57
    Just winging it.

• brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 643
    @BigBob
    Use Percentage.