Why haven't we got a tomato event ???

Walkerslayer82Walkerslayer82 Member Posts: 72
Maybe im wrong but since update i haven't seen any thing for free tomato event.
anniesprinklesDeathwish19anthony172romeo

Comments

• anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 268
    @Walkerslayer82 We had one but could definitely use some more @Kaz 😗😂😂
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

SPC_TORRESromeo
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 631
    Nope, I think we haven’t had one since the update. Probably don’t want you to get your tomatoes full so fast again 😆
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,738
    As per this thread https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/36940/nml-3rd-year-event-list (which should be stickied btw) we had a tomatoes event on the 22 and 23rd October so not that long ago! Sorry you missed it, I'm also hoping they run it again soon!
    anniesprinklesTJS
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 631
    > @Firekid said:
    > As per this thread https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/36940/nml-3rd-year-event-list (which should be stickied btw) we had a tomatoes event on the 22 and 23rd October so not that long ago! Sorry you missed it, I'm also hoping they run it again soon!

Guessed I missed it, but it’s only a one day event right? Think OP may be looking for weekend event like me.
    anniesprinklesromeo
  • Walkerslayer82Walkerslayer82 Member Posts: 72
    I'm talking about farms producing 2x. Or glenn boost. A whole weekend event. The one they had its just a little extra tomatoes per 5 gas.
    anniesprinklesDeathwish19
    @walkerslayer, tomato Mondays is an amazing event if you're willing to buy a booster, got about 40 million tomatoes in two days last time!
    anniesprinkles
  • DirtyBeefDirtyBeef Member Posts: 21
    I thank you, in advance, for the bountiful harvest we are about to receive.
    Walkerslayer82anniesprinkles
  • Walkerslayer82Walkerslayer82 Member Posts: 72
    @Kaz that would be awesome.
    anniesprinkles
    Where’s that optimistic rating when you need one!
    anniesprinkles
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 471
    And can non-maxed players get tomatoes back in all levels of challenge missions please?
    hunter_xRealClareBanniesprinkles
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 340
    I don't need tomatoes, I need sandwich
    wait,,,what???
    anniesprinklesromeo
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    psychwolf said:

The legendary shooter armor in the trade shop with excellent traits is just what I need! Too bad I spent all my tomatoes yesterday :s

Are you that far behind? Remember that Scavenge missions are also giving double supplies today!
    psychwolfromeo