Teeming Graveyard

1. Has anyone realised walkers now attack stunned freemen too? If the bug has been resolved, kudos to the NG team! If this has been long resolved, shame on me 🤦🏻‍♂️

2. Has the civilian bruiser always been on a 1 bar health bar? Shouldn’t he have 2 bars like the rest of the freemen and our survivors?
msapaev

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    I just had walkers avoid the stunned freemen and come for me. So, how's it changed?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Tripod1RisanniesprinklesJaden
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,268
    I have seen it happen, but then I've also seen them up to their old tricks and just walking straight past! Baby steps I suppose :smile:
    Firekidanniesprinkles
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,106
    I really hate this challenge. I am ok with freemen in a couple of maps but having them in all the six urrrrrrrrgh.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    fearofthedarkDjinnanniesprinklesWahooDawg
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,401
    @wellyluga what team are you using this challenge? 3 bruisers?
    That's good, means I'm doing it right! Just wish I had more than 1 razer weapon!
    anniesprinkles
    Yeah anything other than 3 bruisers isn't really the ideal team considering the maps and how powerful they are this week :smile:
    anniesprinkles
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 570
    > @Firekid said:
    > That's good, means I'm doing it right! Just wish I had more than 1 razer weapon!

You don’t need any razor weapons, just concussion will do. I am at RSL 34 w/o any razor weapons.
    romeoanniesprinkles
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > I have seen it happen, but then I've also seen them up to their old tricks and just walking straight past! Baby steps I suppose :smile:

Same here, I saw it happen on two separate occasions so far but the rest are still ignoring the stunned freemen.
    @Steeboon yeah I'm at +9 and it was going ok, but another razer weapon would certainly help!!
    Razor does make it much easier though. Especially as you can still stun when your charge has been used and also re-stun with punish if concussion doesn't trigger. Up to 40.2 so far :smiley:
    1RisFirekidDanski_46imacharlie
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > Razor does make it much easier though. Especially as you can still stun when your charge has been used and also re-stun with punish if concussion doesn't trigger. Up to 40.2 so far :smiley:

I am afraid of getting too many round passes and getting screwed next challenge. I usually can only reach RSL 34.
  • HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 159
    I don’t generally use bruisers, and hate going up against freemen. This week however, I’m having a blast running a team of bruisers! I absolutely love them starting charged, and their extra mobility. Seeing them hit, retaliate and punish the same dude is hilarious. I’d love to see the mobility become a permanent Thing.
    TCBRITOanthony172
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited November 2018
    Steeboon said:

1. Has anyone realised walkers now attack stunned freemen too? If the bug has been resolved, kudos to the NG team! If this has been long resolved, shame on me 🤦🏻‍♂️

2. Has the civilian bruiser always been on a 1 bar health bar? Shouldn’t he have 2 bars like the rest of the freemen and our survivors?

1 - It wasn't fixed, sorry. :( I think it depends on the scenario you have or maybe it depends on the walker mood?
    2 - Seems like a balance decision. It'd be rather easy if he had two health bars as well. But this map wasn't changed at all, so it was always like that.
    Steeboonromeo
    @Kaz is it on the list of bugs to be fixed? As it's pretty stupid they will attack our stunned survivors but not the freemen?
    1RistdiddyJadenYorkshireSteve
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 566
    edited November 2018
    > @Firekid said:
    > @Kaz is it on the list of bugs to be fixed? As it's pretty stupid they will attack our stunned survivors but not the freemen?

the best part is when the bruiser turns into superman and takes off across the entire map to stun you so you get grabbed.
    Danski_46