New Shooter Weapon Coming Soon...

Comments

• DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 428
    Cant turn the volume on at work... how does the special functionality compare to the normal silver/gold ranged trait?
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 338
    Deadheads said:

Cant turn the volume on at work... how does the special functionality compare to the normal silver/gold ranged trait?

"Further than a normal pistol" (c) :D But according to the video, the pistol range is as the range of a pistol with the gold high powered trait.

As for me, with no charging it's a waste of money...
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 428
    So basically its a four trait pistol (kinda like flaming crossbow) ... silver destructive and gold ranged/lethal/piercing. Doesn't sound bad to me, great for a glass cannon shooter.
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 923
    msapaev said:

Deadheads said:

"Further than a normal pistol" (c) :D But according to the video, the pistol range is as the range of a pistol with the gold high powered trait.

As for me, with no charging it's a waste of money...
    @msapaev
    I had to watch a few times.... video goes a little fast, but around the 3:12
    It looks like he gets off ( 2 shots from the charged attack )

imacharlie
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 338
    @SPC_TORRES, I made my suggestion based on this moment. I marked with orange the base range of a shooter (4 cells) and with green the additional range.
    imacharlieSPC_TORRESmack22
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 784
    edited November 14
    msapaev said:

@SPC_TORRES, I made my suggestion based on this moment. I marked with orange the base range of a shooter (4 cells) and with green the additional range.

By my calculation that distance is gold and silver high powered added together. That's from way downtown.

Edit: Not so much downtown. More like village sized.
  • imacharlieimacharlie Member Posts: 49
    so release it already!
    mack22
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 933
    Next shooter weapon please. 😑
    I'm sorry but I have to, I just watched it on tv.

anthony172JadenShadowaceAz