Happy 3rd birthday DTP!

On the 15th, DTP celebrated our 3rd birthday! That's 170 challenges played along side the greatest group of people I've ever met online. In that time, we've become a virtual family, celebrating weddings and births together, offering virtual shoulders during hard times, and of course, always slaying zombies and sharing game tips.

Thanks to all our members and visitors, past and present, who bring it every week. And thank you to the NML community as a whole for cheering (and sometimes cajoling) us on, bringing out our competitive side, and for just being generally awesome. And thanks to NG for making a game so freaking addicting that we came together in the first place.

To my guildmates: happy birthday, for real this time! :wink:
DTP leader
Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
PigBenis1RisJenngtdiddyWellyLugaskipwood71bladgierTCBRITOShadowaceAzTheCrabYorkshireSteveccmmimicavshield50BulinhoKazBWilsandy75TJSJadenBill_ZRTStalker20wrinkled_bagDBonesFirekidTHCrossSPC_TORRES

Comments

• javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 556
    P. S. Party at my house to celebrate!
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    Jenngtdiddyvshield50THCross
  • skipwood71skipwood71 Member Posts: 34
    I’m on my way
    javajnkieJenngvshield50
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,139
    We've been trough a lot. Hopefully there's much more to come. Happy birthday DTP and Java!
    JenngtdiddyjavajnkieJaden
    Not. My. Birthday.

But you knew that ;)
    DTP leader
    bladgier
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Congratulations!
    Three years is a hell of an achievement! Well done!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    javajnkietdiddybladgierJenng
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    Happy Birthday, DTP!

And, of course: Happy Birthday @javajnkie <3:p:D
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    javajnkietdiddybladgierJenng
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,336
    Happy Birthday DTP.
    tdiddyjavajnkiebladgierJenng
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 262
    Honored to be a part of it! Keep slaying DTP.
    bladgierjavajnkieJenngtdiddy
  • YorkshireSteveYorkshireSteve Member Posts: 144
    Happy birthday DTP 🥳
    Can I come too the party ? 😁
    @javajnkie I expect a backstage pass 😁
    Jenngjavajnkietdiddy
    You’re all invited! I should probably rent a larger space though 😂 . Watch this space for the gofundme! Lol
    DTP leader
    JenngtdiddyYorkshireSteve
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Happy birthday, you beautiful zombie-slaying beasts!
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    tdiddyjavajnkie