Worst Week of NML history

2»

Comments

• SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    > @JayZ said:
    > @Steeboon It would not be great if UC is starting the week after... I'd rather just suffer a bit for a week after the insanely high scores this week.

Hmmm..... I don’t really get it. If I were to start off at RSL 35 for the this week challenge, I won’t be able to earn much RP if there’s no special events like the no bodyshots one. Isn’t it better to earn some RP if the following week is UC compared to suffering for one week and starting UC with nil RP? @JayZ
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    > @Governator said:
    > I'd say "Thanks NG," but maybe I'm missing out on a Whiner Badge or something and I love my badges. :lol:

You can have one of mine. But ONLY one, because I earned ALL of them and I want to stay in 1st place.

If you ain't 1st, you're LAST!
    Black Labs Matter.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,926
    > @PigBenis said:
    > > @Governator said:
    > > I'd say "Thanks NG," but maybe I'm missing out on a Whiner Badge or something and I love my badges. :lol:
    >
    > You can have one of mine. But ONLY one, because I earned ALL of them and I want to stay in 1st place.
    >
    > If you ain't 1st, you're LAST!

That was on TV last night :) lol
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    Great time waster. And Step Brothers too.

I almost numchuked you. You don't even know.

Why are you all sweaty? "I was watching Cops" lmao.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 311
    Now the question is if those with 30+ RP will even reach 1000 stars next challenge.
    ShadowaceAz
  • drvn2fastdrvn2fast Member Posts: 6
    I’ve been playing almost since the start.. I got a great score, and enjoyed the game, then again.. it isn’t my life..
    vshield50GovernatorShadowaceAz
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    edited November 2018
    > @Jenng said:
    > I’ve had multiple worst weeks ever
    >
    > October 2016......... lost my entire game for about a week, so, so, very sad........
    >
    > When they updated traits on survivors and I realized I’m stuck with my OG traited survivors for the rest of time :| ..........
    >
    > Back in the day when fluent profanity was all ******* , you can imagine my conversation options were limited.......,
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > currently stuck on level 1189 in candy crush, shockingly, it’s not so easy......

On candy crush I made it to level 300 something than it got boreing lol but on toon blast I’m level 831 and there’s only like 2101 level on it 😂and I’m a leader of a top team doing good so far

Now level 876 !!
    Message me if you wanna
    Jenngvshield50
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    > @capibara said:
    > Worst week when @TheLostOnes decided to quit... and @Pig week and @Murdoque and ...

Didn’t @Drunken quit ?
    Message me if you wanna