Slight Visual Change Requested

@kaz

May you and your team consider making our damage numbers more visible when Critical Hits are made? It is tough to see at times since the word "Critical Hit" blocks the number for some time.

Perhaps have the words and numbers staggered or let "Critical Hit" flash very quickly and hold the number out longer?

I know this is major game changing request so I suspect this will take precedent over the release of the Guild Wars update 😁😉😆
TJSDanski_46ATLAS-ZKazYorkshireSteveGovernatormsapaev8900rpmeuchid

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Someone mentioned this recently

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/37258/critical-message-and-damage-number

Only current work around is slowing game speed.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Danski_46vshield50
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,926
    edited November 2018
    > @TJS said:
    > Someone mentioned this recently

Oops! Sorry I am new here...

I was slightly amused by the kinda hit I delivered on the SS too. Thought maybe I really brought the house down on my shot :)
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,535
    This would divert too much time away from guild wars programming and coding. Sorry man. ;-)
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 222
    I actually wish all the icons were smaller as well. Sometimes there's zombies hiding along the edges and you can't see them behind all the icons.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,926
    > @TJS said:
    > I must admit I laughed at your screen shot. At first glance it looks like 'Critical Shit'
    > :lol:

At first I was thinking maybe it was a dialogue box explaining what the walker was experiencing at the moment of impact... Lol
    mongo_nine_one_oneTJSJadenDanski_46