Feedback thread - Gas in the TGS and next week's proposal

KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
Hey again!

So share your thoughts about:
- The 30 gas in the Trade Goods Shop after every restock during the challenges.
- Next week's balance event (which I'm going to explain now)

For the next challenge week (November 28th), we would like to try:
- More Gas in the Trade Goods Shop after every restock (again)
- Triple rounds starting at difficulty 32 (normally it starts at difficulty 27)
- Readjusted personal, guild and round completion rewards.

So this small progression change only affects high-level players, however, the readjusted rewards will be an improvement for every player that plays the challenge. If you get to difficulty 32, then you play 5 rounds less, which is not great, but it's already something. What we want to try is to work on these small changes until we manage to find something better and stick with it.

I understand that most players have mixed feelings about those changes, but what I've noticed is that it's mainly because of the readjusted rewards, so I'm going to post the list of how it is at the moment and how it's going to be next week. It's a bit long and it's painful to make proper tables on the forums, so I'm going to send you some screenshots. If someone needs the number/text, then I can figure something out later. :P

Rewards:

Round Completion. Note that at round 20 you will get 2000 Trade Goods. The reason is that we didn't want to improve it so much for every player. So if you go already past 20 rounds, you should be getting the same number of Trade Goods you used to get.

Guild Stars

Personal Stars

Unleash your feedback!
SPC_TORRESWellyLugahuskersoxfanHuttSlayer23TJSCarlywrinkled_bagMystiqueOzzy991RisBWilsZetteTCBRITOJadenden4playSCBMAbladgieraafr99KyrusGovernatorsbfGeneral_Painvshield50Andy_bTHCrossMrsScattercushionRaven2318jimmydawiseimacharlieaquilaADPaqAutomatic78zeeblackbababooeyNarniaKleistiDBonesBloodyChainsaw

Comments

• huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 211
    Kaz,

Thanks for taking the time to break this down for us! As usual, great job! Hopefully we’ll have more than one week to see how these changes affect everyone over a longer period of time rather than just a snapshot of how it punishes high achievers (as with seeing folks pass you by during challenge that usually lags quite a bit behind you normally)

Great job Kaz, thanks!
    Proud Elder with Badger Hounds
    KazTCBRITO
  • Ozzy99Ozzy99 Member Posts: 21
    I am enjoying the gas from the trade shop, thank you @Kaz. Looking forward to the changes for next week. Do you know what the challenge map will be?
    TCBRITO
  • Cory314Cory314 Member Posts: 23
    I think that's pretty fair. I will only mention the single drawback is for mid level players. By moving back the triple rounds, someone like me with level 20 survivors needs rounds 27 and 28 to be 3 phases in order to hit 1000 stars, as I currently have no hope on round 29.

But all in all, that looks good and fair and will reduce the grind by several stages for end gamers.
    TCBRITOFingerfoodzombieornottobe
  • haydenfisherhaydenfisher Member Posts: 66
    30 gas, keeps me logged in...that ALWAYS a good thing to have players continuing to play. In fact I would encourage it even more. Im not being picky, but I log off because im out of gas, and i can spend gas in 30 min....so ill just log off till the end of day or wait till the next day. Here is why I personally will quit for weeks on end....Not enough gas, not enough food supplies to upgrade and it takes forever to grind out so I literally will give up...
    El_Sargezombieornottobe
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    If gas gave me time, I'd get it. As it is, I can't find the time to play the tons of missions, thus can't use the gas.

Next week has a slight chance of getting me a little more challenge. Time will tell.
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    Loved the 30 gas.
    TCBRITOGovernatorI_Am_Psychozombieornottobe
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 679
    Awesome on the fuel, good decision and appreciated.
    Got some good gear from post mission crates, I'll have 270 less opportunities next week, not really a great way to go for me.
    Fingerfoodzombieornottobe
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 213
    Gas is very fine! people who want to go further can now. but please DONT - Triple rounds starting at difficulty 32 (normally it starts at difficulty 27)
    I barely manage to get to 27 and pass it with 3 rounds..
    Deathwish19Roos1zombieornottobe
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 311
    Can someone calculate which RSL you need to complete in new format to have 1350 starts? Of course assuming perfect rounds. Currently to reach first additional reward (1550) it is 33.2 but I feel that in new format to get there it will be 34.1 or even higher.
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 348
    I have gas. :#
    Governator
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    This thread is too OP
    vshield50romeoDanski_46BttlOpeneraquilazombieornottobe
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    > @ignas said:
    > Can someone calculate which RSL you need to complete in new format to have 1350 starts? Of course assuming perfect rounds. Currently to reach first additional reward (1550) it is 33.2 but I feel that in new format to get there it will be 34.1 or even higher.

@ignas scroll upwards and you will see the table provided by Kaz