Alexandria Challenge

So I'm curious what people we're using to get over 1000+ stars. I'm using Governor as my leader, as assault and Sasha. I planned on switching Sasha to the leader, but I was curious if a good shooter could replace the Governor at higher levels. I took some screenshots of some of the shooters I have, if anyone could let me know if either of them are viable. Also if anyone has any better team idea let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• romeoromeo Member Posts: 530
    Gov only good for grinding and low level challenges. Try Abe
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    jesus bruiser scout
    Governatorcrambert_necNerfZone187
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,348
    In my later Challenge levels, I went with a top shooter, warrior, and scout/bruiser. It will depend on your badges and gear. A scout with a Threat Reduction weapon can be helpful to keep the spawn counter low. A bruiser can be good as a meat shield to stop the tanks/walkers from hitting your weaker survivors.
    tdiddyromeo
  • KeennutsKeennuts Member Posts: 33
    Forgot to attach in the original post.> @Governator said:
    > In my later Challenge levels, I went with a top shooter, warrior, and scout/bruiser. It will depend on your badges and gear. A scout with a Threat Reduction weapon can be helpful to keep the spawn counter low. A bruiser can be good as a meat shield to stop the tanks/walkers from hitting your weaker survivors.

Any of the shooters I have decent?
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,348
    Keennuts said:

Forgot to attach in the original post.> @Governator said:

> In my later Challenge levels, I went with a top shooter, warrior, and scout/bruiser. It will depend on your badges and gear. A scout with a Threat Reduction weapon can be helpful to keep the spawn counter low. A bruiser can be good as a meat shield to stop the tanks/walkers from hitting your weaker survivors.

Any of the shooters I have decent?

Mariaon is my favorite because she is the highest level and the traits are not bad. If you badge her up and give her a top pistol with Ruthless armor, she can take out the tanks with a charged shot. I would like to position my shooter in the back with my warrior and scout in the front and let the walkers come to me. If the walkers got spread out, my warrior and scout would rush in for the kill and my shooter would be in reserve to pop any stragglers.

Razor-trait weapons are awesome in the hands of your melee team. If you go with a bruiser, a Punish bruiser with a razor-trait bat is awesome. You can stun an enemy and then let your team focus on the other walkers who are not stunned. I was running my Level 25 Bruiser up against Level 30 Walkers and was able to take them out with a swing of my bat (Gold Concussion/Lucky and Silver Razor). My bruisers are badged up with Health and Damage Reduction, so they could take a few hits from a Level 30 walker and not even get a bruise.
    Thanks for the tips Governator.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Awesome videos @WellyLuga

Quick question, flaming crossbow, worth having?
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    romeo
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 550
    @TJS I can say the flaming crossbow is definitely worth having, getting those fatties on fire seriously helps at higher levels.
    TJSZetteromeo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,450
    edited November 2018
    Hmmm, I have mixed feelings towards it. It's awesome, no doubt about it and when the incendiary triggers there's no better hunter weapon in the game. It's fixed at 45% with no boost from lucky (not that Sasha has it).

What you don't see in those vids are the times where it fails 6-7 times in a row :lol:. I probably won't buy it next council :smile: @TJS
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    TJSromeojimmydawisemack22
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 112
    WellyLuga said:

Here are my vids. Hope they are helpful :smile:

You are awesome bro! Thanks for the vids I am learning alot! :)
    WellyLugaromeo
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > Here are my vids. Hope they are helpful :smile:

May I ask what traits your survivors have?
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,450
    edited November 2018
    @Keennuts

I put the pre mission screen in so you can pause at the start for my survivor traits. Most of my weapons are bought, flaming crossbow, Rick's revolver, Morgan's staff, Daryl's knife. Warrior weapons have gold arc/razor and lucky/lethal. I forget which one Jesus has and which one Michonne has :lol:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > @Keennuts
    >
    > I put the pre mission screen in so you can pause at the start for my survivor traits. Most of my weapons are bought, flaming crossbow, Rick's revolver, Morgan's staff, Daryl's knife. Warrior weapons have gold arc/razor and lucky/lethal. I forget which one Jesus has and which one Michonne has :lol:

Thanks man
    WellyLuga
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 470
    Michonne/Bruiser/stabby rick-diculous
    Jenngtdiddy
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 521

Michonne/Bruiser/stabby rick-diculous

Ditto for me! Loving razor/SS/TR combo!