Is Aaron a good hero to use ?

Was thinking if I should upgrade him to 5 star or 1 pink star! hence I need some advises :(

Comments

• ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 105
    He is a very good hero but screw those calls. I used 250 phones and only got 128 aaron tokens. His calls are rigged. Such a bs
    romeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,713
    I used 30 and got 256 and 64 to get him legendary so if they are rigged I hope they don't change the odds! :-)
    Danski_46romeoGovernator
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    ladre5 said:

He is a very good hero but screw those calls. I used 250 phones and only got 128 aaron tokens. His calls are rigged. Such a bs

sometimes we are lucky sometimes we are not, i used only a few calls to get him to 1 pink star and he was in the middle of 5 stars.
    romeo
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    YES! Just do it! Every now and then you WILL need a shooter and he will be the BEST option.
    romeoGovernator
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,959
    Fact is that because of his LT, and other traits like makrsmakn and ruthless, you won't be able to get higher damage with any other shooter in the game no matter how good it would be. I'm talking same rarity, weapon, badges etc but that's obvious.

So all you really need is Aaron and another marksman, ruthless, luck revenge shooter and you're sorted.
    Governatorcrambert_nectdiddyDanski_46JayZCronus
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,580
    Definitely! He’s a bad ass!
    anthony172romeoimacharlie
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    who's aaron?
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,959
    @tdiddy Aaron is uncle bob
    tdiddyromeoGovernatorCronus
    bladgier said:

@tdiddy Aaron is uncle bob

I can neither confirm or deny that information. :sunglasses:
    tdiddySPC_TORRESCronus
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 222
    Have you considered using Merle? He has a pretty good damage bonus against anything higher level than you.
    tdiddyromeoGovernator
    Merle is one of my "Kill the Tough Walkers" leader for those higher-level Distance maps. He's a must-have team member to have charged up.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,535
    My Aaron is 1 pink and I've never once made an Aaron call.

Nope.

Just lots and lots of Distance.

But yeah, he's pretty good. My number 2 shooter.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    TCBRITO
  • tristaniztristaniz Member Posts: 59
    Aaron is one of the best hero in game, because of his traits and of course his unique trait with +% weapon damage.