Season 4 Episode 4 Eyes in the dark Discussion Thread

A little bit too hard on hard mode, but use charged ability and let them walkers come to you...

imacharlie

Comments

• AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 160
    Forgive me if this sounds harsh, but the story mission this week was rather dull and was devoid of any surprises or twists. It wasn't even that difficult.
    I understand there may not always be much to go on, but there needs to be at least a little bit of a surprise in order to keep the player's attention span.
    Going forward I hope the rest of Series 9 is a bit more exciting and gets better as we go along.
    1RisDanski_46Jadenanniesprinkles
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,996
    I was very surprised that this was the story mission. Without spoilers, I thought it would be Rick and Daryl in the mission.
    psychwolfBWilsAlexFiliUK
  • JeemPedJeemPed Member Posts: 155
    > @Pain_Walker said:
    > A little bit too hard on hard mode, but use charged ability and let them walkers come to you...

Or just overwatch the whole time
    TransmuteJunJadenanniesprinkles
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 609
    Every season mission so far has been far too easy, is there a way to make them more challenging?
    BilldingerMgoff54ADPaqAlexFiliUK
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    > @Danski_46 said:
    > Every season mission so far has been far too easy, is there a way to make them more challenging?

Take your weakest unbadged survivors I guess, and we are on season 9 right?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,267
    edited October 2018
    @AlexFiliUK I agree

I'm tired of people whining about spoilers.

Irritates the F... crap out of me.

If you don't want spoilers, watch the friggin episode before you play the friggin mission in your game.

DUUUHHHHHHH!!! STUPID.

Hmpf... Rant over.

Thank you for listening. Xoxo

-ATLAS
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    TransmuteJunwrinkled_bagjimmorrison369WellyLugabababooeyAlexFiliUK
    edited October 2018
    Fyi... It's why the mission are Luke warm and barely related to the show. Too many people complaining about spoilers

Figured I needed to clarify my path of progression to irritation 11/10
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    psychwolfmack22
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 514
    Poor lvl 10 Michonne does not protect herself very well in overwatch! Got her killed a few times before I was able to pass through the 2nd pre trial! The main trials were easy once you get your own troops in there!
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,007
    I thought it was super easy... And after the first, we even get two of our survivors to do it. No challenge at all (and I am certainly not the best NML player).

But I am pretty sure that these could be more interesting without them necessarily containing any spoilers.

We had enough season missions that were not boring and had no spoilers, either - so that shouldn't be the problem.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    jimmorrison369anniesprinkles
    edited October 2018
    I want actual show content. You know. Like why is Michonne so upset hmmmmmmmmm?

Lost her favorite katana sheath? Or could it be she ate some bad pickles?
  • nennypoohnennypooh Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Hey I just have to say this as a long time player , about 2 years , I noticed today they decided to rolled the time back to 10 minutes, per minute. I’m sure this is in time with the 14.99 promo of week long unlimited gas and double coins , but if the 10 minute stays , I’m done !i will be deleting the app. And I’ve put a lot of money into this game ! But it’s just bull .
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,867
    10 minutes is just normal, what you talking about?
    TJSGovernator
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    nennypooh said:

Hey I just have to say this as a long time player , about 2 years , I noticed today they decided to rolled the time back to 10 minutes, per minute. I’m sure this is in time with the 14.99 promo of week long unlimited gas and double coins , but if the 10 minute stays , I’m done !i will be deleting the app. And I’ve put a lot of money into this game ! But it’s just bull .

If you've been playing for 2 years you should know gas times have always been 10mins/per 1gas. ;)
    1 min gas was the last weekend event.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • nennypoohnennypooh Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Yes I’ve known , but there for some time they cut the time down to 5 minutes
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    nennypooh said:

Yes I’ve known , but there for some time they cut the time down to 5 minutes

There is a 5min gas event but I don't remember when the last one of those took place. It's certainly not been the norm.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Danski_46Governator
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,397
    @nennypooh

Not doubting your statement per say, however back in 2016 people were already complaining about 10 minute gas.
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/2871/6-minute-gas
    (Feb 2016 and the suggestion made is to reduce gas time to 6 minutes from 10)

So, I'm surprised to read the Your just noticed the 10 minute gas.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

anniesprinklesGovernator
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 160
    I hate more gas because it means I have to grind for longer. I would prefer the ability to spend gas to autofarm resources at a slower pace. Obviously you shouldn't be able to do this with Outpost or Distance.
    1Ris
This discussion has been closed.