Who should I Pink?

Who should I invest my radios on?
My Sasha has 2 Pink
My Abe has 2 Pink
My Michonne has 2 Pink
My Aaron has 1 Pink
My Morgan has 1 Pink
My Crazy Rick has 0 Pinks

First I thought of investing on Rick, but since NG wont give us double tokens call, its just tô expensive.
I dont have a favorite hero or a favorite 'game style'. I use meeles and raders depending on each fight.

So, in your opinion, in whom should I invest my radios on?

Comments

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 683
    Crazy Rick. Use enough radios to unlock and get him to Legendary, and then save the rest until they offer a double call.
    CronusTCBRITOJadenaafr99
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,568
    edited November 2018
    I think 6/7* heroes are fine. There isn't a really big change gained by the extra pink star. A level 25 7* hero will start 100% body shots at RSL33, 8* will push it one round out and considering the ridiculous amount of tokens/radios required I don't think it's worth it IMO.

Jesus is a good option, even in 2nd spot due to his high base stats and leader trait he has higher damage/health potential than any non-hero warrior.

Note to self: Must invest in Riot Gear Glenn after reading dozens of posts recommending him :lol:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    tdiddyaafr99
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    edited November 2018
    @crambert_nec @Cronus
    My Crazy Rick is at legendary alredy, but i dont have Riot Glenn yet. Is he that good? I alwayls thought of a bruiser in the defensive mode and he is all about atack. Or am I mistaken? Do u mind showing how u badged urs?

I was in doubt about Morgan because his leader trait can go up to 100%! Thats massive! But again, to expensive to get there.
    Michonne is the same. I dont know if its worth spending that amount of radios to put her in 3 pink. Will her leader trait advance that much?
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,342
    edited November 2018
    Still badge Glenn defensively; all DR and health. His traits are a bit more offensive but punish and retaliate paired together is the best. Do you have a bruiser with that combo?

Tbh I agree about triple pinking heroes. I think it costs way too much and the reward isn't all that much better than double pink. The game is more about badges now anyway.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    aafr99
  • Cory314Cory314 Member Posts: 23
    Glenn is great for a few reasons. One, he has retaliate and punish, combined with razor you can potentially stun 3 walkers in one turn, or have three 45% chances to stun one walker. And, his leader trait can be very helpful in the distance, especially when there are tough walkers and your out of charged shooters or scouts, he can get you that last round or two.
    aafr99
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,004
    Same for me for badging RGG, 3 DR and 3 Health. His health is already really high and with similar % health increase at epic he's as high as my best 7* punish/retaliate bruiser. His leader trait is really good for survivors that only need 2 charge points to be fully charged (scouts, bruisers or shooters).
    aafr99