Feedback thread - Gas in the TGS and next week's proposal

1235»

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,711
    You would have needed 1550 to get the hero tokens last week, so if you got hero tokens that was pure luck.
    TCBRITO
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,527
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    tdiddy
  • Roos1Roos1 Member Posts: 17
    While the gas is nice for The Distance, all the extra gas does for challenges is allow average players to reach their limit faster. Two rounds is no fun. Getting tired of trying to reach a goal and having the fun of reaching it taken away. Getting to be a real drag.
    TCBRITOtdiddy
    @roos1 what was your goal you were trying to reach?
    TCBRITO
  • ZombieMombieZombieMombie Member Posts: 83
    I love the 30 gas. With so many areas to play, i often need more gas. When im out I log out. If you decide to only make it during challenge mission times, might i suggest you make gas available during the non-mission time from the walkers at the camp? Like it was years ago. Before the gas was capped when full and it was lost. Now that the tank will overflow, id love it back. Sometimes you just need a couple more...
  • Roos1Roos1 Member Posts: 17
    > @Firekid said:
    > @roos1 what was your goal you were trying to reach?

My players are low level to average, and including myself, only 3 of us hit level 70; we have some in the 40s and 50s. Our top players have expressed that they’re very happy if they’re able to break 1000. I understand each guild has different goals: collecting items, stars, etc. For just me, I’ll reach what I’m capable of today (not 1000) and then probably not play tomorrow at all, which is new. As for playing the other features (again, just for me, and after a few years) those have become a bit old. Understandably, others may want to keep playing whatever challenge they can in order to increase thier levels, but with the last upgrade, I maxed out on everything and sat waiting for months for something to do (besides hording extra xps in weapons and temporary survivors), so I’m not in a hurry this time around - although that lull was great for my lower level players. As thier voice, I wouldn’t want to see that tightened up.

My guild expressed a lot of frustration each time we lost the ability to play a third round. Some quit the game in the past, as I see in other posts is happening occasionally as well. If you have mostly agressive and top level players, then I understand how these changes might make sense, but overall, my guild likes the extra gas, but despises the loss of rounds. Like or dislike, it’s just the way it is for our little tight-knit guild.
    DrhooKasimirtdiddy
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    @Roos1 if your “top” players at level 70 choose to be happy at 1000 stars and then just stop, but are upset they don’t get triple rounds sooner.. then why don’t they just play an extra 5 rounds.. 1k Stars is a piece of cake for any level 70 player.. unless they’ve been under a rock for all those levels! :grimace:
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    Danski_46tabernacDrhooBod
    So what was your personal target @Roos1 if you are saying 1000 is your target and you can't reach it this week due to missing 5 rounds but are not willing to play other game types then I'm not sure what else there is in this game or that they could do. You want to one hit walkers constantly you play scavange, outpost or easy(normal) distance. If you want to test your survivors and see what strategies you can use to get as far as you can then you have the hard distance or the challenge (the clues in the name). Hopefully guild wars will scratch you and your guilds itch!
    TCBRITO
  • SycoSyco Member Posts: 1
    Addicted to this game, And the 30 Gas trade is Awesome. Maybe can Trade for higher amount Radios or even Character tokens.. In near future, And lower some of the food cost for upgrading.. Takes over week of daily playing to reach almost 5M. Without spending real world Cash..
    TCBRITO
  • Debbo34Debbo34 Member Posts: 37
    Obviously the increase in gas is awesome.
    However, the changes regarding less rounds per level is too extreme. The heros I have are either just legendary or they have only one or two pink stars. I wish the challenges were balanced a little differently and players with less pink stars could get more levels that have 3 round and the number of rounds per level decrease as we get heros with a greater number of pink stars. Another option is to have an option to choose normal mode that gives more rounds per level and difficult that gives less round passes. Thank you for listening.
    Kasimir
  • ColinP52ColinP52 Member Posts: 1
    As a L68 player, I find the increase in ability to kill the walkers from round 18 on is much harder to do than the increase in earlier rounds and difficult to get through, and I always top out at round 21. Extra gas is great, improved rewards for stars would be good, phones and hero tokens should be a reward for personal stars, as well as Guild.
    Kasimir
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 121
    @gndria
    Thanks for saying it. My english is not good enough to write what you did. Nice.
    I and my guild have precisely the same issue. In my case the same situation than yours, just a bit higher. Last challenge over 1800, this challenge about 1600 when finishing lvl 35
    We will see what happens next week.😀... and about the gas... if the next upgrade causes in higher difficulty over all, the gas will be the smallest problem (neutral said). I have over 1000 gas in stock by the way... lol🛵
    gndria
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 121
    at the end the question is. How much gold will a player spend getting his squad out of the hospital? Last week i spent 1500 gold to finish lvl 35, This week i decided to wait for the squad coming out the hospital. I finished 1st round then stopped while running out of time
    (This comment should not be seen as critical comment, just a practical subjective study)
    romeonaterator_WTA
  • walkergrannywalkergranny Member Posts: 2
    I am a fan of the 30 gas as an option. It keeps me going, right at the speed I need in the time I have allotted to play.
    This is the only game I play, so I am happy!!!!
    Keep up the good work..
    TCBRITO
  • nickgrimesnickgrimes Member Posts: 26
    Does it have to be such a drastic jump to start triple rounds? You went from lvl 27 to 32. This is a gut punch to newer players who love the competitiveness within their own guild when it comes to star count. What about starting around lvl 30?
    TCBRITODrhooDanski_46
  • BloodyChainsawBloodyChainsaw Member Posts: 234
    Where's my 30 gas option every restock. Now it's only once per 24 hours? Why? Not liking this.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited December 2018
    Thanks TJS. I really like having more gas offers so I can raid and do challenge and do distance. More gas = more game modes I can play. Don't know why people wouldn't buy the gas and do 3 raids with it to get the that used back and then do something else with remaining gas. Oh well.
    I buy the gas over and over. Raid raid raid. Then. When that's up and I really have the time I buy a booster and start challenge anyways. More cost effective and keep my stockpile of tgs for tokens at a safe level so when playing challenge and scavenging with booster my tgs level doesn't drop too low.