What is the best weekend event?

2»

Comments

• PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    % epic and legendary
    It's a toss up for me between 1 min gas & radio event, the horde was ok I guess for radios & gas but nowhere near as fast as 1 min refills for the some of the sessions I play & always spending gold on gas. But ng should really consider combining the 1 min gas event with the 5 sec gear upgrade event then we'd be onto something there lol. U never have enough time to farm to make the 5sec upgrade event worthwhile but event combos might make some more interested, come on ng give us a twofer once in a while :)
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    1 minute gas refill
    Not this one as without increased XP it's pretty pointless
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    % epic and legendary
    Fast survivors is pointless since almost all my top survivors at 16 already cause of the earlier exploit & don't have expendable xp now for the rest since lvl 15-18 gear costs so much & really need to keep those timers going more as its going to take to much time to outfit 18 survivors with lvl 18 epic/legendary gear 2 days per piece, 4 days per survivor & 72 days to complete all 18 if no gold is used for speed ups, yup as per my above statement a gas/5 sec upgrade combo would work wonders right about now lol
  • The horde
    @Poppy my thoughts exactly
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    misfit44
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,619
    1 minute gas refill
    I liked the gas refill event because I could blow through the missions and get the supplies/XP I needed to upgrade my camp. The horde was also nice, but you had to keep coming back every 20 minutes to clear them out to maximize the benefits. With the cheap gas, you could pick and chose the time you wanted to play.
  • 1 minute gas refill
    I have 3 words for you to sum up this weekend's event: This Ain't It! :D

No seriously I think this weekends event was created to help the newer players more than the established players because lets face it 5 seconds to make an upgrade with Xp that took over 10 hours to generate is pretty useless. Even if my Xp was maxed, which it isn't I can only upgrade 3 survivors all weekend long. It would have been that way for me anyway without the 5 second upgrades. So yeah as a lvl 41 player I'm kinda feeling left out on this one.
    Lawdog
  • KikisKrewKikisKrew Member Posts: 28
    1 minute gas refill
    1 min gas for sure!! Woohoo!! (Horde is a close second!!)
    -KikiKicksAss
  • misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
    1 minute gas refill
    @DarkFae yeah i agree , any 5 sec upgrade is useless if you cant afford it. They should scrap the 5 sec events.
  • 1 minute gas refill
    Absolutely loved the 1min gas refill weekend.

Tammy (WeekOne)
    Email/GroupMe: [email protected]
    #1 in Canada today and leader/recruiter of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."
    -Mark Twain

Need a guild or want to chat? Send me a private message @WeekOne or contact me via email: [email protected]

• HarvathHarvath Member Posts: 2
    **OTHER**

I know it wasn't an Event, but the most fun I've had recently was with the glitch that have bonus XP & supplies. No longer had to grind for a week to upgrade one thing.
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    1 minute gas refill
    1. 1 min gas
    2. herd
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    In order from most liked to least.

1. Increased chances of legendary on radio
    2. Increased chances of gold chests
    3. Increased gas refill rate

I don't like 5 second training. I would rather have increased resources as I feel it takes longer to get resources then it does to use them up. I also don't like more zombies as it feels like I just spend all my time clicking. Maybe you could add wall defenses the flame thrower. For 1 gas burns all zombies at the wall to automate the clicking zombies.

What I would like to see is increased weapons events, increase armor events, increased resources either 25% loot or 25% farm generation., half rush events where rushes charge twice as fast.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
    [Deleted User]
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    I didn't vote because I'd say others, there are a few weekly events I like :)

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
  • RickGrimeyRickGrimey Member Posts: 14
    The game feels dull without a horde to massacre, but id also like a cheap outfit weekend. Merle, Wolf Carol, Jesus = 3500 GOLD! I want that team but I can never afford.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    1 minute gas refill
    It's been so quiet for almost the last 24 hours. Update patch + 1 minute gas= happy players. So much gas people are playing their fingers off.

I hope 1 minute gas has a greater appreciation than it had a few days ago.
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    All three of these events are great...Obviously, I'd take the Horde Event or the 1 minute Gas event ALL THE TIME, though 1 minute gas can get a little grinding, but hey, they aren't forcing me to play! But they must sprinkle in an occasional Legendary/Epic Survivor Event to spend my Phones on.

Almost all of the events have been useful to me, except the 5 second Equip Upgrade. Since I can still use equipment while it upgrades, I don't mind the wait, especially since they can be expensive later in the game. The last 5 second Survivor Upgrade was perfect timing for me as I was able to upgrade my 3 main survivors to 16 and not have them on the sidelines while I played.
  • Kappa123Kappa123 Member Posts: 203
    edited March 2016
    % epic and legendary
    i like everyone here not voting for the % because you all have your full legendary teams already so that event is now useless to us. but think back. it was probably the most exciting event that everyone waited for. obviously mathematically speaking the 1 minute gas event is the one that is worth by FAR the most resources....but this fucking stress and not sleeping for 3 days is getting to me

Ovidmikel
This discussion has been closed.