GRAVEYARD OF DEPARTED PLAYERS - for whatever reason....

Comments

• NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    @Movado had the pleasure of playing with you a couple of times.

I didn't even realize you had left the game.

Enjoy your retirement.
    Governator
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,208
    RIP Troublemaker ☠️

I've been playin since day 1, but the ever increasing demand to be online 24/7 and bias towards P2W got me. After 3 years, I can't do this anymore.

I'll still be around for a while, mostly because of my fantastic Mavericks guild family and friends.

But I'm on my way out to full retirement soon.

Good vibes to all!
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    GuapoDanski_46Andreaekimhclewvshield50romeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,715
    Ah man! Don't blame p2w for leaving! This is one of the lead play to win games I've played! Also as it's not really a massively competitive game that paying will "win" you that much more. What with the extra gas they are supplying (and then reducing) the only thing you really have to pay for is weapons. Most of which can be found in game. I understand if you are bored and don't find a challenge for reason to play but don't blame people who give their cash which in turn keeps this amazing game going as a reason for leaving. I hope you can find something else which has given you this much enjoyment for 3 years without having to pay a penny. Good luck on the outside world @Troublemaker!
    TroublemakerJaden
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,354
    Damn, so many legends leaving. Fix the grind NG!
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    vshield50mimicaTCBRITOTroublemakerromeoKaz
    edited December 2018
    > @Governator said:
    > RIP Troublemaker ☠️
    >
    >
    >
    > I've been playin since day 1, but the ever increasing demand to be online 24/7 and bias towards P2W got me. After 3 years, I can't do this anymore.
    >
    >
    >
    > I'll still be around for a while, mostly because of my fantastic Mavericks guild family and friends.
    >
    >
    >
    > But I'm on my way out to full retirement soon.
    >
    >
    >
    > Good vibes to all!
    >
    > A friend, let's call him Uncle Bob, can be such a badge whore. I think he can be such a jerk sometimes. :sunglasses:

Here it is... Take it!

But just because you asked first and I don't want vultures ripping it off my rotten corpse... 😂
    Mavericks Guild Family
    JadenGovernatorJenng
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    @Troublemaker we may not have seen eye to eye on many things, but still have respect for you.... take it from me enjoy your time away, recharge the battery and come back strong one day.
    TroublemakerTCBRITOJenng
    tdiddy said:

@Troublemaker we may not have seen eye to eye on many things, but still have respect for you.... take it from me enjoy your time away, recharge the battery and come back strong one day.

Tks man! Respect you too!
    Mavericks Guild Family
    tdiddyJenng
  • PicPic Member Posts: 795
    Sorry to see you go buddy. Mavericks OG will miss your jokes and your knowledge. - Pic
    Troublemaker
  • PicPic Member Posts: 795
    Jenng said:

I call bullshit @Troublemaker :D :D :D lol
    JK!!!! Everyone needs an adorable villain, so, you’re welcome :) and thank you for the good vibes manifested directly into my survival ;) I wish you the best! May all your chakras realign! Peace!

Kinda expected! lol

Good vibes and sorry for the usual salt.

But t'm not dead yet though, so keep one eye open... bwahahha
    Mavericks Guild Family
    JenngGovernatorJadenromeo