Upgrade of buildings

@Kaz , we need a great improvement in some buildings in the game, I suggest that instead of thinking of updating advice and training camp, should look at other buildings.

1-Mission Car: 29 Gas storage is currently very little, could greatly increase that; Suggestion 40 gas.

2-Hospital: 3 Curing slots is little, and also the current curing time is too high, I think increasing to 4 or 5 slots would be very good, and reduce in 20 or 30 minutes curing times; Being able to change the order in the waiting queue for the cure would also be excellent;

3-XP Tents: The game currently requires a lot of XP to train the survivors and improve equipment, and the production of XP is very low, I think it can be greatly improved, increasing production per hour (from 3000 to 4500) and storage (from 24000 to 40000); and also the possibility of having 2 more tents, going from 3 to 5;

4-Lots of supplies: More and more buildings require more supplies to be improved, I think the production lots of supplies must accompany this evolution and produce more supplies, going from 4000 per hour to 5000, and storing 50000 to Instead of the current 36000; And the possibility to have more a lot of production would also be great, going from 6 to 7.

@Kaz Any chance?
Michonor23ShadowWalkerJayZaafr99TheKing

Comments

• ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    Not a chance in hell. Everything you suggested directly takes money out of NG pocket.
    JenngSPC_TORRESTCBRITOaafr99
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    @Kaz

I didn’t mean anything negative by it. If NG doesn’t make money, they won’t be improving or updating the game, and won’t be in business to begin with.

And sure, maybe one or two things listed here could happen. But I don’t see how all of them would be able to be implemented. At least not anytime in the very near future.
    JenngSPC_TORRESKaz
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,856
    I'd be fine with an upgrade to the hospital, tents and farms next council upgrade. Provided you don't do the same as you did in the last one by forcing us upgrade the radio tent first :lol:
    TCBRITO
  • pkerr116pkerr116 Member Posts: 34
    I don’t think I care what they do. The show jumped the shark this season and the game has become a grind. And now with the imminent release of guild wars, I think that will seal it for me. I’m in a two person guild with my wife and she quit playing a long time ago. I don’t think I have the energy to find a different guild and all that.
    Kaz
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,856
    @pkerr116 Finding a guild is incredibly easy if you check the guild section of the forums! There will be many guilds looking for members and you might find it brings some enjoyment back :smile:
    TCBRITO
  • pkerr116pkerr116 Member Posts: 34
    I know. But I haven’t even finished watching the last two episodes of the tv show, which are already recorded and just sitting there on one of my DVRs.

The grind of the game is only moderately lessened with bigger gas tanks, better XP from the tents, better tomatoes from the farms, etc.

The whole thing with Guild Wars just sort of adds to that for me.
    1Ris