So what team should I have for my missions

Ok so the only people I do not have are aaron,bruiser glenn,survivalist rick,sniper morgan, and father gabriel so who should I put in my team I have abraham as leader then rick then daryl rick and daryl are lvl 12 and abraham is lvl 13 the rest of my characters are lvl 12 and 11 and ill put a screenshot of all the lvls and characters

Comments

• tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    depends on what missions, scavenge use the govna, if your talking about the challenge then abraham i guess since u listed range........ i have no clue man so ill simply say ........ taco
    1RisGovernatorNerfZone187mack22
  • TheKidTheKid Member Posts: 81

These are the pictures for the lvls and characters

• ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 850
    Like tdiddy said it depends on the mission. However, I would definitely recommend using Governor, Maggie and Glenn as often as possible to get extra exp and supplies. Building your camp up is what you want to focus on.
    tdiddy
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
    edited December 2018
    ...mate....Trash for "HOLLY" ;)
    tdiddyI_Am_PsychoZette
    why andrea lmao she is almost legendary

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,966
    This page should help you when looking for regular survivors. The whole website is full of useful information @TheKid

https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/what-traits-should-i-be-looking-for/

I wouldn't invest in any of your regular survivors. Tom the shooter has marksman, sure shot and ruthless so is good enough for now but defensive stance and dodge aren't really needed for that class :smile:
    AndreaTheKidNerfZone187
    @TheKid ....she need retaliate and/or punish ... that's all she need ;)
    TheKidZette
  • BodBod Member Posts: 111
    @TheKid for me if a bruiser has no retaliate, punish, iron skin then they're Walker meat for distance
    TheKidekimhclewZette
    So then who has the best attack for leader traits?

edited December 2018
    @TheKid Depend!! Map , lvl and type of zombie do the rest! It's not simple to say who have the best traits! I love melee so Jesus and michonne are my fav survivors :p
    NerfZone187tdiddy
    lol got the comment just now so if I do mostly kill all the walker kind of lvls and there are just a couple of strong and armored walkers and some enemies like the freemen would I use ranged survivors and heroes then what would be the best hero trait for extra health and damage?

• TTsaiTTsai Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 20

can i get an opinion on these characters? i only have started to pay attention to personal traits lately, but i don't know which ones are useful.

thanks.

• Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 453
    > @TTsai said:
    > can i get an opinion on these characters? i only have started to pay attention to personal traits lately, but i don't know which ones are useful.
    >
    > thanks.

You can use them but i would be looking for better ones. All would be scrap and non investments for me
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited January 2019
    Andrea said:

@TheKid ....she need retaliate and/or punish ... that's all she need ;)

She would need BOTH of them to be investable ;)
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    Zette

You can use them but i would be looking for better ones. All would be scrap and non investments for me

so, i should save the class tokens for somebody else when if i get a chance to receive better characters??
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 95
    > @TTsai said:
    > You can use them but i would be looking for better ones. All would be scrap and non investments for me
    >
    >
    > so, i should save the class tokens for somebody else when if i get a chance to receive better characters??

I do not believe any of those survivors are good. I would keep the 5 star survivors and use them till you find good survivors but do not invest anymore tokens in them. Look in yhe strategy section to get ideas on optimal traits for survivors so you dont waste tokens.
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    Steven is decent. Others aren't very good. Maybe get into a guild family. They will show and teach you what to go for
    Deathwish19DrUnpleasant
    Keep Steven. Use destructive in replacement of not having ruthless. Gold dodge armor with hazard suit. Bruisers punish, retaliate, dmg reduction dodge luck or def stance
    is this game for casual players? because the wait time is quite long. my max gas is 13, and each mission costs about 3 - 4, so the wait time is really long, especially if i get hospitalized, it takes a loooooong time to heal....
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    Yeah, Steven is good. Most of the advice you get on these forums will be from people who are playing in the top 2-3% of guilds so are very prescriptive about their traits. He's slightly odd in that his best use would be "on point" in overwatch mode, but strong + lucky + retailiate is pretty decent. The defensive stance and damage reduction give him decent tanking potential at a push.
    Pic