Walker Wonderland - fineprint clarification, please

2»

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Perhaps this was asked (I asked it in the other thread like this one): Is there a chart or does anyone know the breakdown of when you get the Challenge Tokens? I'm not in a super active Guild so we often have difficulties hitting the top tier rewards in these kinds of events.
  • PicPic Member Posts: 877
    Really... That is horrible
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 342

Perhaps this was asked (I asked it in the other thread like this one): Is there a chart or does anyone know the breakdown of when you get the Challenge Tokens? I'm not in a super active Guild so we often have difficulties hitting the top tier rewards in these kinds of events.

The Tokens rewards are individuals so doesn't matter if your guild is active or not, as long as you remain active you will be fine.
    I collected the 200 tokens at 510 stars, I don't remember the other tiers but 510 stars is what I need to collect all tokens given in challenges

SPC_TORREScrambert_necimacharlie
  • positivepositive Member Posts: 17
    I never buy anything for ₴ in nml(even gas booster) , it's chance to me get cool stuff for in game resources, think this is worth ~3k gold for me, mined in game
    aquila
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,855
    mimica said:

The Tokens rewards are individuals so doesn't matter if your guild is active or not, as long as you remain active you will be fine.
    I collected the 200 tokens at 510 stars, I don't remember the other tiers but 510 stars is what I need to collect all tokens given in challenges

Thanks @mimica , was not sure for the last one.... have not made it to the 510 mark just yet

but the other one are here

imacharliemimica
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,951
    @positive go for it!
    positive
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,951
    Honestly I'm good now, could get a Morgan staff and loads of other weapons for 21.99 with 1000 gold costing 10 quid and even with a cheaper restart would cost two of those I'm happy to wimp out and just buy one. Im just lazy I suppose.
    Jaden
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 405
    Haircut needs a new hockey stick.
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 291
    Love the event, not loving the timing. I am and end-gamer who does spend here and there and have the gold reserves to reset the distance every time during the event to get all the prizes. My biggest issue, and one I likely share with many others is that it takes place during the holidays. Many of us have travel plans and family gatherings to attend that will conflict with playtime. One of the distance days is on Christmas and I'm supposed to play the distance twice? Probably wont happen. I,m hopeful I will get the bow, but half of the event duration I will be on a boat in the Caribbean so I'm not counting on it.
    bigbeanoDodkongTCBRITOSCBMANerfZone187anthony172NezoDanski_461Ris