3 years searching a warrior

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,624
Finally got another one... it's already 3 years that i'm playing with the same bullet dodge warrior... the new one can be good? Without retaliate...probably not?... :#

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
WellyLugaTJSimacharlie

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,562
    edited December 2018
    This is exactly when I'm looking for. I think I would put 3 damage, 2 crit damage and a crit chance badge. Would be made of glass but I would hope for razor to kick in and take along Michonne or bruiser to take any hits. I've no idea how it would turn out though :lol:

With iron skin on armour and the new tactical trait she should have the chance to get out the way and have extra defences :smile:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    capibaraimacharlieShadowWalker1Ris
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,624
    WellyLuga said:

This is exactly when I'm looking for. I think I would put 3 damage, 2 crit damage and a crit chance badge. Would be made of glass but I would hope for razor to kick in and take along Michonne or bruiser to take any hits. I've no idea how it would turn out though :lol:

With iron skin on armour and the new tactical trait she should have the chance to get out the way and have extra defences :smile:

Keeper?? Without retaliate?
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,768
    I'd definitely want retaliate on a warrior especially with the new overwatch/retaliate balancing.
    capibaraanthony172SteeboonRenopwns
  • HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 156
    For me, Retaliate is a must have with melee survivors. I like to be able to hit back.
    capibara
  • HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 156
    That’s a good point 😆
    WellyLuga
    Uhm..i feel like i'm going to trash also that one... :/
    ...wish i will get my ruthless warrior before quit with the game... but i seriously doubt about that... i probably spent 5k warrior tokens on my quest...
    edited December 2018
    I guess you don't have to invest in pink stars, with good enough badges you don't really need them. You could always try levelling her up, giving a solid damage set and trying her out. Only then will you know whether you like or not :smile:

Feel free to send her to my camp if she's not wanted!
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    imacharlie1Ris
  • sayloessayloes Member Posts: 6
    So just pulled this warrior? is he a keeper?
    capibaraWellyLuga
    sayloes said:

So just pulled this warrior? is he a keeper?

Probably better than mine... i'm close to thrash mine
    And what now??

Looks good to me! I would look for a weapon with lucky on it to make up for not having it on the survivor :smile:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    capibara