jesus bruiser scout block the top,
    youtube road runner 39.2
    JenngSteeboonSPC_TORRESimacharlie
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    edited December 2018
    u can doooo it
    JenngSPC_TORRES
  • UrgoldthUrgoldth Member Posts: 79
    My Jesus is in the leveling dumpster, i dont use melee. Do have Michone, the asian guy and brusers leveled up. Should i use Morgan or pink star with punish?
    Jenngbigbeano
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 684

2 bruisers and 1 scout for me. You can find plenty of vids on YouTube too.
    tdiddyJenngSPC_TORRESimacharlie
    I use assaults, hunters and the one armed guy until round 17, but then i am stuck if there are armored walkers.
    Jenng
    Got it done. I suppose i now have to upgrade some melee gear to my max level, huh.
    Jenngtdiddy
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 262
    Melee is champ of the camp now.
    39-1 roadrunner with Rick leading RGG punish bruiser. Better have some razor and damage reduction.
    tdiddycrambert_necimacharlie
    Dont have any of that.
  • stanleyyystanleyyy Member Posts: 34
    > @NerfZone187 said:
    > I'm using RGG/Rick w/razor spear/ Punish bruiser. 2 or 3* still depending on layout at 37

can post a video of your rick with razor spear ? wanna to see how OP is it
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,217
    Strategy obviously depends heavily on having Scout Rick! I really need to get RGG unlocked :smile:

romeotdiddy
  • Stalker20Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,221
    @WellyLuga, what weapons on your bruisers? I'm upgrading a brutal bat with silver destructive and gold concussion and razor. I wondered if you had one similar.
    @Danski_46 One is the staff. The other is a bat with identical traits so silver lucky, gold concussion/razor. Those two as gold are all you need really, the silver trait is marginal :smiley:
    Stalker20
  • Stalker20Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,221
    edited December 2018
    Cheers, I'm thinking of moving Morgans dr badges to RG Glenn and giving him the staff for the rest of the challenge. My level 25 bruiser can have the bat.
    romeo
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,636
    Wile E. Coyote could never beat the Road Runner. :lol:
    Jenng
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,460
    edited December 2018
    WellyLuga said:

Strategy obviously depends heavily on having Scout Rick! I really need to get RGG unlocked :smile:

Just wanted to say very well played on that video. Love to see other strategies. You will love RGG, he's a beast.

WellyLuga
    Cronus said:

WellyLuga said:

Just wanted to say very well played on that video. Love to see other strategies. You will love RGG, he's a beast.

Cheers! @Cronus

If you click near of the top of the video it should take you to my channel. I can't always be bothered but I normally record a playlist from RSL38 for the guild on a weekly basis :smile:
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 613
    I know the challenge is over, but the strategy applies elsewhere. Here's how I did it.

Aaron as leader, Abraham and Rosita. I also don't use melee a lot.

Don't come out of the corner you start in too fast. Just hit what is closest to you and focus on the same targets so you can take advantage of Teamwork. If you don't move right away, usually half the walkers will move away to the end of the map. I don't engage the majority of the armored walkers until Rosita's stun is charged. Try to stay out of range except the walkers the whole team is focusing on. It really wasn't that hard. Same strategy applied to the first level, forget what it was called.