Guild and Individual Reward Changes

kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
edited March 2016 in Wikia discussion
Just wanted to give everyone a quick FYI about the new reward system as I'm not sure it was put too clearly. This will all come out in about 45 minutes or so as the new challenge is launched. You will now be able to choose your rewards as needed using Trade Goods. The standard cost to buy a gold ticket using Trade Goods is 500, so rewards will be the same as before, however you can now save them up to guarantee a better reward.

*** Note - Corrected tier scores

CindyLou

Comments

• Thanks for sharing! Happy to see they lowered the tiers back to what they were before.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    @kryptonix Have the contents of gold crates changed? Or am I still most likely receiving a rare item from a gold crate?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
    edited March 2016
    There should be no gold crates only trade goods when you hit the different tiers. So you can spend them however you wish. On outpost zombies or on weapons and armor through purchase.

Gold crates are the same as usual.
    @kryptonix I understand that we're receiving trade goods in the challenges now. What I'm asking is about the golden crate we can purchase for 500 with the trade goods. Are the contents of those crates similar to the gift we can give our guild members or are they just like the old gold crates with mostly rare weapons and armor?
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    My level 3 for personal is 60.
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    edited March 2016
    Thanks for posting this! I always wondered what the higher rewards for groups and individuals are as I usually only get to 150-180 since I'm still trying to build my camp up.
    timflo83x said:

My level 3 for personal is 60.

Same here.
    ggbats
    @OneLessTitan @timflo83x unfortunately, I think he posted the wrong table.
    This is the table from @Teeceezy' post in Feb when they changed challenges.
    forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3740/changes-to-challenge-reward-tiers-gas-prices-and-difficulty-details
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    What levels are the gear pulling from creates? Does the gear increase in rarity as your stars go up or is it based on level of town hall?
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
    Update - finding discrepancies with the posted table, will have an updated one shortly, and will continue to update. Original table was from last update.

Gold tickets are all the same quality, same as you received before, same as you can buy with a gift to teammates, same as you receive from deadlies.

The quality of the Golden ticket I believe is calculated by your council level, but this is unconfirmed.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @masmith93 Correct, the personal and guild score values on this list are not up to date. It does VERY clearly make the point that you don't get gold cards as the rewards any more, but that you get trade goods instead.

I think this is a really good change. Can spend the TG's on my walkers instead of item rewards I won't use anyway.
    @zoson It's nice to have options. Just trying to determine if they made the requested adjustments to the gold crates.

@masmith93 That's up to the developers to answer