Is this a unicorn?

Meet my new 5 star Rodney. I know he has good traits but exactly how good is he? Should I focus on training and badging him up?

Comments

• SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 680
    It will depend on your other hunters. So far he is good enough to get into the A team for the majority of the folks here though some will prefer revenge over iron skin due to DR badges.
    Michonor23Governatoranthony172
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,409
    I prefer Revenge on my Hunters, but this guy is a keeper for sure, Congrats!
    Michonor23SPC_TORRESimacharlie
  • CelerysteveCelerysteve Member Posts: 56
    Yeah, but there's a lot of good combinations on hunter. Marksman and Sureshot are about the only "must-haves" and theres wiggle room on the rest.

Thing is you don't really even need/want more than one good generic hunter. Between Maggie being the most useful, Sasha having the best trait, and Daryl just being an outright beast theres no reason not to just dump all your generic hunter badges into your one best generic hunter.
    Michonor23Deathwish19
  • HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 162
    That’s a great hunter!
    Michonor23
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,289
    I have that same Hunter at 7* however I'd really like that same combo with revenge and without iron skin. Especially with an incendiary weapon as a revenge shot can light up walker or raider. That being said I wouldn't wait it out for the combination I've listed above. You have a really solid Hunter.
    Governator
  • CelerysteveCelerysteve Member Posts: 56
    Matter of fact if you got at least one hunter unicorn already, pink star or higher, I'd say ol' Rodney isn't worth diddly. Not because of his traits, but because he's not going to do anything more than eat up shields you could give the other guy. Its a sad day for him and he did nothing wrong, but in the end you got to do what needs to be done.
  • Michonor23Michonor23 Member Posts: 69

Matter of fact if you got at least one hunter unicorn already, pink star or higher, I'd say ol' Rodney isn't worth diddly. Not because of his traits, but because he's not going to do anything more than eat up shields you could give the other guy. Its a sad day for him and he did nothing wrong, but in the end you got to do what needs to be done.

I guess it’s Rodney’s lucky day! Because I don’t have any pink star lol. I finally sent my old friend Clara to greener pastures and will use her tokens to invest in Rodney. Clara was basically the survivor version of Nelly the horse rather than a unicorn, she looked really pretty but was overly vigilant and would probably send me over a ravine if I went too far with her.
    Governator
  • Michonor23Michonor23 Member Posts: 69
    edited December 2018

First, I'll crack his skull with the punisher.

Then I'll stab his eyeball out with a razor spear in guild wars

Ummmm, thank you for the warning? I’ll make sure to give him stun resistant equipment?

MudMoccasin
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    🦄 <--- that's a unicorn =) heh yes nice hunter congrats
    1Ris