Winter Wonderland - expected tokens per week and other helpful math

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,840
    I agree with @Firekid but I would appreciate a firm "No" right now, that there will absolutely not be any extra tokens beyond what had been started, so we can shut down any hopefuls.

Unless there is a possibility @Kaz
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    TCBRITO
  • haydenfisherhaydenfisher Member Posts: 66
    how are you guys not up in arms over this? This is blatant exploitation imo. Takes the fun away...
    NezoATLAS-ZTJSDanski_46DLH1Riswrinkled_bagJayZNarniaMichonor23
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,840
    Good deal man thanks
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeo
  • JediMasterYodaJediMasterYoda Member Posts: 69
    @JayZ ,
    I was planning on using the 24 hour gas boost this Saturday. Thanks for pointing out that the Distance will need to be reset twice. I was thinking back on the Summer Token goal and I believe that during that promotion, NG ran a reset on the Distance at a nicely discounted price of 200 gold bars.

I will play as long as possible to see if I can hold out for that event, but may need to draw a sand in the ground at some point.

Thanks,

JediMasterYoda
    GutsAndGlory
    romeoFirekidtrumpton
  • KajiKaji Member Posts: 56
    I wasn't keeping track during the challenge. At what # of stars have you received all possible winter tokens?
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,812

then 50 tokens at 510 Stars

200 Winter tokens per challenge

KajiJenng
  • UrgoldthUrgoldth Member Posts: 79
    How many Distance missions we need to clear. I stop at 10 usually.
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 508
    To get the last two winter weapons, you need to restart all 6 distance during these 3 weeks

- on Normal mode, you can find them in missions 8, 18, and 21
    - on Hard mode, in missions 6, 12, and 16.
    trumpton
  • UrgoldthUrgoldth Member Posts: 79
    Holy molly.
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    I'm on track so far...
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 267
    Thanks.
    Aint gonna spend so much gold which I dont even have nor buy gold from the shop. Again making things that f2p players cant get.
  • trumptontrumpton Member Posts: 25
    Think a lot will struggle as too much going on... either need to extend duration of walker wonderland or add additional events/ways to obtain winter tokens. Needs to be achievable from what I'm reading its not.
    Michonor23
    @Kratos you just answered my question... in order to get 3000 you are required to do challenges (distance event)twice. My point was it should be achievable without having to do EVERY event multiple times (if your not available during one of them it isn't achievable. This with the guild wars occurring made participating in everything difficult.

ps this is a game …… an escape from life so make it achievable
    Michonor23
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 239
    So do we have to play the distance an extra 2 times or do we have to play it twice every time?
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    Extra two times to get assault rifle, twice every time to get the hockey stick. As others have pointed out, the main goal of the event is the bow. The problem with the summer campaign was many high level players busted their ass to get as many tokens as possible but nothing mattered after you unlocked the RPG. There was thousands of extra tokens from what I remember. Most players can unlock the bow but those who spend and play more are rewarded with a little extra. I agree though that the layout of the rewards makes it seem unfair to those that can't or won't repeat every Distance.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Kratos
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 267
    Kratos said:

trumpton said:

@Kratos you just answered my question... in order to get 3000 you are required to do challenges (distance event)twice. My point was it should be achievable without having to do EVERY event multiple times (if your not available during one of them it isn't achievable. This with the guild wars occurring made participating in everything difficult.

ps this is a game …… an escape from life so make it achievable

A Disagree is fine by my since I stand by my words. Every item on that chart is achievable...it just depends on how bad you want them! Or do you just want them to hand it too you for not doing anything!
    Sometimes you might not have the time to repeat all of those missions (distance) or the money to buy gold and gas in order to really do them. For people like me which are in college and are working playing is for fun not to be available 24/7, some things are just impossible to reach and forcing you to spend real cash.
    1RisromeoMichonor23
    @Kratos ok let's try to put this another way you have power cut or loose WiFi/connection and cannot log in so miss a collection/event. Is that just tough???? That's what I was referring to by making it achievable. Appreciate lot of hardcore players but no margin is factored in.
    1Ris
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 310
    I will give you that @trumpton and I am not saying everyone will get it but most should.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    trumpton
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    Well damn, I only did the Distance once this last Saturday so I guess I’m out of the running for the Hockey Stick, even if I repeat it every other time? Bullocks!!!
    trumptonGovernatorpsychwolf
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 508
    > @ThanosOfTitan said:
    > So do we have to play the distance an extra 2 times or do we have to play it twice every time?
    @ThanosOfTitan you have to play it twice on every available distance during the whole winter event plus all the tokens in daily quest, daily tg shop, challenge.
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 290
    Silly little social justice warriors pissing and moaning because they cant have everything for free. Game goes away if it doesn't make money. But as long as everyone suffers equally, some people are ok with anything I guess.
    trumptonJadenNerfZone187