Earning GW gas on the off week

JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,028
edited December 2018 in Guild Wars Discussion
@Kaz Besides of the obvious (it's too little), if it stays like it is now (only being able to earn GW gas one week), I would like to propose that we earn it during the off week.

I love GW but the pressure last week was intense with challenge, Distance, and GW going on. And if people want to reset Distance to get more GW gas (like I did), they will hardly have time to do that on the war weekend (very stressful, I also made about 400 stars less in the challenge and got 4 less round passes - there is only so much time...)

Also, playing Distance twice will take away from the time people would be able to play war - and coordinating players is already hard enough.
Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
SPC_TORRESDeadheadspsychwolfLumithrrbigbeanoGovernatorNezoCronusDLHromeoFingerfood

Comments

• DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 606
    I was shocked and slightly irritated when I realized today this wasn't already the case, it seems like a no brainer. There is very little reason to play yesterday and now today (would have been for GW gas) than we get bombarded with stuff on Saturdays.
    suzequeueNezoCronusromeo
  • xiaofei66xiaofei66 Member Posts: 42
    You can buy gas, that is the reason for only giving small quantities.
    romeo
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,028
    xiaofei66 said:

You can buy gas, that is the reason for only giving small quantities.

I know people could, but the price is too high (for most).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    bigbeanocrambert_necromeoFingerfood