200K Gold Crate and I got ...

I spent 200K cans on a Gold Crate this morning just to receive 24K cans back. :neutral:
There has to be some algorithm to give anything else B U T cans.
Just sayin'.
MattOfEarthSPC_TORRESCronusmack22msapaevbigbeanodonald6283romeoladre5ShadowWalkerSCBMADBonesflyingcowkingFingerfood

Comments

• mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 238
    Perfect...

we got geniuses in Finland...
    psychwolfSCBMADBonesTripod
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @MrLucky
    I saw another post with the same result recently and Kaz told that player to contact support.

I suggest you do the same.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Danski_46
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    It's happened to me at least twice in the past.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 373
    I got basically the same Monday and after seeing @Kaz mention contacting support I did. Waiting to hear back on their response.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family

• RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 139
    This has happened to me so many times that I rarely buy gold crates anymore.
    Deathwish19Artminius
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,714
    Are you a max level player? If you're an end-gamer, it should be impossible to get cans back. If you're not an end-gamer, then why are you using supplies for the trade instead of upgrading your camp?
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    I_Am_PsychoTCBRITOTJSromeo
    JayZ said:

Are you a max level player? If you're an end-gamer, it should be impossible to get cans back. If you're not an end-gamer, then why are you using supplies for the trade instead of upgrading your camp?

In my case I had just started an upgrade and had about 1.5 million left over so spent the 200k in hopes of something good.
    Danski_46TCBRITO1Risromeo
    Just heard back from support and they told me it is basically like a gold 'after mission' crate and there is that chance. I told them B.S. and to refund my 200k so we will see. Also named dropped @Kaz in case it helps them make up their mind. Hope that was okay Kaz!
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 246
    Same yesterday
    Kratos said:

Just heard back from support and they told me it is basically like a gold 'after mission' crate and there is that chance. I told them B.S. and to refund my 200k so we will see. Also named dropped @Kaz in case it helps them make up their mind. Hope that was okay Kaz!

It is a chance though. When I've done it, I did so knowing the risk. In my case it doesn't hold me back, because I can farm so much more than that any time I choose. But @JayZ is right. Most players (99%+) shouldn't even consider doing it if they're not end-gamer.

TCBRITOTJSromeoKratos
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 623
    > @JayZ said:
    > Are you a max level player? If you're an end-gamer, it should be impossible to get cans back. If you're not an end-gamer, then why are you using supplies for the trade instead of upgrading your camp?

Just hit L70.
    TCBRITO
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    TJS said:

@MrLucky

I saw another post with the same result recently and Kaz told that player to contact support.

I suggest you do the same.

I was under the impression that you were at lvl 70 (end gamer) when this happened, therefore shouldn't be possible. I can only assume Kaz thought the same when he suggested to contact support.

As JayZ & others mentioned, it's probably not the best idea to buy gold crates with supplies if not an end gamer. This thread clearly gives an example why it's not the best idea. :/
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    TCBRITO
    > @TJS said:
    > I was under the impression that you were at lvl 70 (end gamer) when this happened, therefore shouldn't be possible. I can only assume Kaz thought the same when he suggested to contact support.
    >
    > As JayZ & others mentioned, it's probably not the best idea to buy gold crates with supplies if not an end gamer. This thread clearly gives an example why it's not the best idea. :/

I was already @ L70.
    I'm not that worried about it, I'll get more cans. I even got a L25 5☆ Jacket this morning ...
    TJS
    Only L69 and I understand saving supplies but as I mentioned I had just started a new upgrade so I figured I would take a chance. I have bought them before and I realize it is a gamble on what I will get but thought it was funny that I actually received back less than I paid.

Support did get back to me again last night and basically told me that is the way it is unless L70.
    Frank got back to me again yesterday and again told me `So sorry but that is the way it is and I will let the team know'. Later Lily came on and refunded my 200k supplies....woohoo!!! I think I am in love with Lily!
    KazMrLuckyTJSSPC_TORRES
    I know this is sad, but I'm waaaay too lazy to contact support. I'm such a loser. :blush:
    TJSmongo_nine_one_one