Badge crafting joke

Is there a reason critical chance and critical damage badges are so much more common than useful ones? I used all my legendary frags and components this morning, figuring I'd craft something good. Nope! Just a digital slap to the face. This kind of stuff makes me even more sour on the game. Do you know how much time it takes to accumulate those frags and components?
Oh yeah and getting blue critical chance badges while using all gold crap, real funny.
DeadheadsMichonor23PigBenisWellyLugamongo_nine_one_oneromeoTransmuteJunWhoareyouTheKingbigbeanoanniesprinklesBohemianbobbababooey

Comments

• Michonor23Michonor23 Member Posts: 69
    I know what you mean, I hardly have any health badges.

Also, I hate when a badge doesn’t have a condition to meet too, especially if they are green or higher. First of all I NEED to get my green dot. Second, it sometimes makes the badge less valuable than a common or uncommon.
  • mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 238
    Badge = Crap

Badge Crafting = Badge Convoluted Crap...

( just my opinion... )
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 779
    I automatically scrap any Critical Chance badge!!! They haven't proved to advantageous even with Hunters using weapons that have the Gold Accurate trait (as if that matters--just an assumption)... I need more Damage (as in Skull icon) and Damage Reduction badges and really wish there was a way to increase the chances of what type of badges (i.e. %Damage, trait dependent badges, teammate dependent badges, ect.) and what badge set/number they will be.....
    psychwolfromeoBWils
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 525
    I think that it's FAR past time that the 'secret formula' of badge crafting be revealed.
    Yeah, it was kinda cool pulling the slot machine lever. For a while.
    At end game, it's just a d**k punch to get my thirtieth crit damage badge. A badge that's almost useless because all TEN of my crit chance badges are already paired with my damage badges.
    (That's my strategy, because I'm aggressive DPS with assault and hunter: base damage and crit chance means I don't NEED health or damage reduction, because nothing can get within three squares of my nerds.)
    That said, I HAVE badged a few scouts and warriors to become tanks. Glenn Scout has one of my highest defense values! :-D Again, it works with my preferred style.

TLDR: I want to know what I'm able to get with fragments, and I'll happily save up until I can make badges that mean something to me, instead of filling my (unused) inventory.
    PigBenisWellyLuga
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,184
    @Artminius Respect. Play the game as you see fit. I've a feeling you might be saving those fragments for as long as the game exists though, I think there's zero chance they'll overhaul the entire crafting system so you can pick and choose what you need.
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 367

also, should be able to click on any badge, any time to scrap it. all this scrolling sux.

Yes bring a scrap button, like the one for armor and weapons.

This find and locate for the bad badge i just created, to finally scrap it, gets tedious.
    JadenSCBMAimacharlieTJS
  • Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 221
    There is a badge scrapping tool in the Badges section of workshop. You click on it and it shows all the badges in inventory including an indication of which are allocated and to which survivor. Click on any unallocated badge you want to scrap and hit Ok button; badges get scrapped. Easy peasy. Oh by the way you can also sort badges by type.
    imacharlieTCBRITOKyrus
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 525
    edited December 2018
    I just have a nerd in outpost that I throw junk onto and scrap the replaced badge.
    That said, I don't craft less than rare much. If I get in inventory pressure, I'll do a batch then use my scrapping nerd to blow out the junk.
    And sometimes I get a lucky epic!
    Stalker20
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 538
    I get crazy lucky all the time! I love crafting!
    Just pulled this with a 4% chance at a legendary.......

psychwolfDodkong
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 590
    I wish scrapping gave you components instead of xp. Even just one low level component would be better than xp.
    Grady