Michoone's trait and warrior charge conflict

i think this is a bug but no one seems to care that category.
If Michoone's trait activated, she gains an extra movement(or regain a movement). If she then use her warrior charge ability, she is supposed to have one more movement after attacking with the charge, but now she just end her turn after the charged attack.

also i hope the bug category will receive more attention ao i dont need to post this here:)
youngbesyzpsychwolfI_Am_Psychobigbeanoaafr99romeoRedOrcaZette

Comments

• youngbesyzyoungbesyz Member Posts: 60
    This happened to me too :/
    romeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,687
    Not sure it's a bug (think it's working as intended) but would be awesome if they did change it!
    TJSTCBRITOI_Am_Psychomsapaev
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,619
    I'm not sure if it's a bug/glitch or just that the coding doesn't support 3 attacks in one turn. It should work how you describe it but unfortunately it doesn't. Main thing to learn is if her trait triggers, save your charge for the next turn.
    TJSjimmorrison369ShadowWalkerRedOrca
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,062
    This was not important enough for the developers.

It should give a third attack but it was no priority to fix.

They are aware of it, above was the answer we've gotten a couple of times already. Don't know the thread...
    psychwolfI_Am_Psychobigbeanoromeo
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 611
    They may feel that it’s overpowered for Michonne so rather than nerfing it, might as well leave the bug hanging there.
    I_Am_Psycho
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,372
    They fixed overwatch/retaliate/revenge. Hopefully they will fix this too. It's rather annoying.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    I_Am_Psycho
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,160
    Hmmmm... I wonder what happens Michonne attacks with a blade with the Tactical trait without moving, then powers up the charge attack. Does that stop after 2 attacks or does she get the third? And if her trait activates, then that could be potentially 4 attacks. That would be certainly OP.
    romeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,687
    Don't think you can't attack again with the tactical trait which in fact brings up another issue of having to really pay attention to see if you've got a swift strike and can go on attack again or if it's just a tactical move you can make.
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,079
    > @Firekid said:
    > Don't think you can't attack again with the tactical trait which in fact brings up another issue of having to really pay attention to see if you've got a swift strike and can go on attack again or if it's just a tactical move you can make.

Should be able to see if the strike icon comes up, if it's tactical that won't show.