WINTER TOKENS TOTALS TO DATE

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE AS OF THIS MORNING, IF I PLAY DISTANCE TWICE EACH TIME , GET MAX FROM CHALLENGE, COLLECT FROM DAILY MISSIONS AND TRADE STORE , WILL I MAKE MAX. ???

Comments

• SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,950
    edited December 2018
    1800 is today’s max

WahooDawgromeoGovernatorJaden
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 464
    Yup...get the bow for Xmas tomorrow!
    SPC_TORRESromeoGovernatorJaden
    So if my math is correct ?

What is left to be gotten
    40 tokens daily from quests x 8 = 320
    40 tokens daily from TG shop x 8 = 320
    200 tokens weekly from challenge * 1 left * = 200
    60 tokens each Distance run x 2 ( Tuesday & Saturday & January 1st) = 360

WahooDawgJaden
  • WindWalkerWindWalker Member Posts: 105
    So I will be 60 short ... ? That SUX
    1Ris
  • aaxt555aaxt555 Member Posts: 120
    @WindWalker looks like you missed one distance reset
  • haydenfisherhaydenfisher Member Posts: 66
    You missed 1 reset and you get severely punished.....and we call this fun....
    1Ris
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    It’s silent
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    romeomsapaev
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,020
    It let's you move 1 step further than expected. (4 steps)
    Very nice. That guarantees you can move away far enough. Even diagonally.

And silent.
    Looks great!
    msapaevWahooDawgGovernatoranthony172
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    Unfortunately, the overwatch doesn't work if you do not use this additional movement...
    But it's still great especially for shooters with Sure Shot.
  • michealomichealo Member Posts: 10
    Anyone know how many winter tokens are still available to collect considering what quests/shop/challenges are left?
    Wondering if I’ll need the 200 token purchase from today to make 3000 total.

Thanks!
    @michealo
    What is your total ? and have to completed today's : Daily, Trade good and your current challenge star count

If you are current today
    Saturday and Tuesday Distance : 120
    Daily and Trade Good ( 4 days left ) : 320

• michealomichealo Member Posts: 10
    Thanks @SPC_TORRES !
    I’ll have enough for the assault rifle but still short of the hockey stick
    SPC_TORRES
  • mason1970mason1970 Member Posts: 6
    Last time we had one of these events we had a lot more days to collect tokens,this is bull shit I’m going to come up short all because I didn’t have the gold to replay distance or buy the 200 in the shop
  • mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 238
    edited January 2019
    So funny...

Let’s see...

Right now I’m at. 1,540 blue tokens...

It is 1 day & 7 hours away from being over...

Today, I purchased for $ 14. 99 one “ 200 blue tokens “ ( and gold & phones )... errr... (Merry Christmas, NextGames)

Within the next, 1 day & 7 hours, I can purchase another “ 200 blue tokens “...

But even doing that, it’s extremely doubtful that my “ blue tokens total “ will approach even “ 1,800 blue tokens “ let alone “ 2,000 blue tokens “

Thus... I won’t spend any money, for a “ Winter Bow “... of dubious value...

But...

Nice try NextGames... ( I liked the phones & gold... )

Oh yea... the hockey stick is beyond any expectation of reality for my game play...

( and... the next Council Upgrade is... when... )
    SCBMAJadenbababooeybigbeano
  • littlesallittlesal Member Posts: 3
    They make it hard to complete this ..Not enough tokens to get when there are no missions going on.
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    No missions going on for what?

If you need specific heroes, @Jaden put together a great list to find the most economic ones to run: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/33204/daily-missions-season-missions-extended-chart

If you want missions that provide better rewards than the Season missions but is more economical than Scavenge missions, run some Outpost raids.

If you scratching for the last few WW tokens, then you'll want to run the Distance to get the 60 available there, switch up your team on the early missions to fulfill the requirements from the Dailies.

Plenty of ways to mix and match missions to get what you need to earn the WW tokens.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    SPC_TORRESJadenrustynail
  • mcjack44mcjack44 Member Posts: 863
    Till when can you collect the rewards @Kaz
    forum @mcjack44 / Line ID mcjack44
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 151
    You get the winter bow and shovel without even doing any resets. Are the last two weapons even all that special? Seems like we’re getting upset about nothing.
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    SPC_TORRESKaz
  • mcjack44mcjack44 Member Posts: 863
    Thanks @Dodkong
    Missed that discussion 😔
    forum @mcjack44 / Line ID mcjack44
    Kaz
  • MaktubMaktub Member Posts: 4
    I started the game in Dec and got 2060 tokens today, barely enough to get the winter bow

A relief to me as i am too low level to join the Distance, and missed every single token there