Lost Badges

so I took advantage of your free swap event, well that didn't work out as now I am missing badges. I had 3 heroes setup for all my missions and wanted to try to better them. I took screenshots of them before the event, so I can send them to you to show which ones are missing. I am missing 8 badges from 2 of my heroes, 4 from each which were from the same group (4 from B and 4 from D). I had the B group on my shooter and D group on my Hunter, which gave them the 20% bonus. Only these 8 badges are missing, all the other badges are in my inventory. This better get resolved and fast as now I can't go as far as I could in the distance or the challenge and I need them back for the upcoming Guild Wars.

Sent this in game on December 24th and have not gotten any response whatsoever. Not even an acknowledgement of receiving this. I have also resent this several times in the game and have asked for a response. I have not competed in Star challenge or distance since losing my badges and I am falling behind now. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 726
    They're on their well deserved holidays.
    I_Am_PsychoJenngromeo
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,196
    Did you scrap them or unequip them?
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    I_Am_Psycho
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    Unfortunately, it sounds like you may have scrapped them instead of just unequipping them.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    I_Am_PsychoTJSTCBRITO
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited December 2018
    Hopefully they weren't scrapped. If NG has logging data for this type of circumstance it could resolve this.

I hope you are fortunate with support eventually.

@Kaz - yeah, actually we do need a "That sucks. Rotten luck" button.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    JenngSCBMA
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Support will be able to check out what happened. Either something went wrong or you scrapped them instead of removing.

Anyway, as ypu reported the day before Christmas, not sure if support was working then but I doubt they were working Christmas day and it usually takes 2 or 3 days for a reply. (At least)

However sending multiple messages will only increase your waiting time for a reply.

Sit tight and hopefully you'll hear from them soon.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    I_Am_PsychoJenngSCBMA
  • Valkyrie69426Valkyrie69426 Member Posts: 10
    I only unequipped them. You can't scrap a badge from the survivor screen. You would have to unequipped it, go to badges, hit the trash can, and trash badges. No way would I trash 8 great badges that were gold and blues.
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,219
    Oh NOOO!!!!! :o

SPC_TORRESSCBMAGovernator
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,791
    @Valkyrie69426 I May sound stupid but are you looking for badges in your inventory with the same value as your screen shot? Just that your screen shot will show the 20% added on the inventory one won't? Sorry if you are aware of this but thought I'd post just in case.
    TCBRITOJayZ
    @ Firekid.... that was definitely not a stupid comment, actually the best one yet. I will look into that to see if badges that are close to that would equal my SS if I add the 20% bonus. I haven't put any badges back on my heroes as I was afraid to lose more. Will check this out today. Thanks
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Valkyrie69426
    You do have the option to scrap badges like everyone else.

If you select another badge where you already have one (instead of the unequip button) it'll take to the the screen crambet showed.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Danski_46TCBRITOcrambert_necGovernator
    @ TJS I didn't try doing that. I completely stripped all my heroes first so that I could see what badges I had. I tried a different combination during the event to see if I could do better. While my attack was higher my life was lower and I couldn't go as far in the Star Challenge. So I completely stripped my heroes again and wanted to put back the combination I had originally. Just got home from work and going to look into what was said earlier about the badges, from FireKid
    TJS
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    That's probably it then. You're used to seeing the values with the 20% bonus added. In the inventory screen each badge will be a few % lower.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    TJS
    Yep that was the issue, thanks FireKid.
    SCBMAGovernatorTJSSPC_TORRES
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,791
    No worries @Valkyrie69426 glad I could help. I had the same issue first badge swap week way back and it completely threw me! Hope it helps with your challenge! Will just say that life numbers don't have to be that high if you've got plenty of damage reduction badges!
    JenngTCBRITOSCBMA
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,219
    So badges weren’t lost? Just momentarily misplaced?! Phew! 😅 that was a close one!

SCBMAGovernatorTJSSPC_TORRES