Thank you for the feedback - What happens next (Updated)

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 682
    For me the entry requirements should change to 5 minimum and 7 max. That would enable more battles for guilds with a worldwide player base.
    TCBRITOMFJigsawSgtSalami
  • Intimid8orIntimid8or Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2018
    I don’t know how good or bad guild wars is because I don’t have a level 12 council even though I’ve been playing this game almost daily for a couple of months so that’s a lame ass issue in my opinion. With how long you’ve rigged it to take to get to level 12 im seeing that you expect people to pretty much devote themselves to this game as if it was a pathetic poorly structured cult or something. Months and I’m to a level 10? I’m guessing you’re gonna have to pucker up and kiss this ass cuz I’ve got a life that’s more fun than this repetative ass drawn out game. Thanks anyway
    Danski_46KratosTCBRITORenopwnswrinkled_bagcrambert_necxbamfx
  • dialmandialman Member Posts: 1
    Guild Wars is awful. I have been in my Walker Killers guild for over two years. We are easygoing but active (less than 75 stars per cycle and you re out).
    Most of all we are multi cultural. I am Australian (Sydney), we have American, Canadian, Korean, Russian and other nations players in our ranks.
    When I'm online I would be lucky to witness more than 3 guild members playing at the same time.
    This means I will never play guild wars as I am not going to quit our guild.
    So it's clear, I am not the leader, but am the only elder.
    This is the case because I rejoined the same guild when another ex elder went nuts and kicked everyone, effectively disbanding the Guild.
    I am one of only a handful (2 or 3 more original members) who found their way back.
    This may be the wrong place but guilds need some tweaking:
    1. it should not be possible for an elder to kick or demote and kick another elder.
    2. It should be possible to private message others I the Guild
    3. It should be possible to gift to other members, I would like it if you could gift anything (maybe not survivors... and maybe not items higher than the target's skill level), but if at least you could gift gold to help the leader to advertise
    4. members should be able to advertise, at least elders
    Anyway, long post.
    I do enjoy the game, but guild wars in its current form sucks and assumes everyone is playing with their real-world neighbours, which is not what internet gaming is about. If I am alone online for my guild, there should still be something I can do (a stealth mission, sabotage...)
    I hope you fix this in future and whatever you do if it results in me having to abandon my guild I may as well abandon the game.
    Maybe allow membership of multiple guilds for different parts of the game, or at least be able to leave and return without losing progress (that sucked!)
    Ronin_Dave
  • RaekonRaekon Member Posts: 33
    There we go again.

In the meantiime 5 of us are registered but we still can't enter the war since you are not willing to let us.
    Out of our 20 members only two are currently inactive for a few days due to vacations.
    Here are our current stars on this weeks challenge in case you think we are inactive.

The amount is Prior to todays challenge Points (I just started doing my dailies which include challenge missions).

• I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited December 2018
    This sucked. Mostly because it cost me the gas. The reason time ran out was because of server lag. I even took injury to speed up my attacks. Maybe missed by 10 to 15 secs. That's why I blame server lag.

Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    trumpton
  • TuftzyTuftzy Member Posts: 1
    Played 2 matches and was immediately disappointed matchmaking was trash got obliterated immediately by someone 6 levels ahead of me and the overpowered walkers within 30 seconds of playing. The level difficulties are way too high and the reward for even finishing a match is underwhelming. Won’t be playing again until matchmaking is fixed
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 96

I don’t know how good or bad guild wars is because I don’t have a level 12 council even though I’ve been playing this game almost daily for a couple of months so that’s a lame ass issue in my opinion. With how long you’ve rigged it to take to get to level 12 im seeing that you expect people to pretty much devote themselves to this game as if it was a pathetic poorly structured cult or something. Months and I’m to a level 10? I’m guessing you’re gonna have to pucker up and kiss this ass cuz I’ve got a life that’s more fun than this repetative ass drawn out game. Thanks anyway

I got my players to lvl 10 in 2 months so stop whining and git gud.
    Firekid
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 96
    @Kaz also, if you guys are gonna keep us fighting end-game difficulty enemies, can you make it so we don't lose a regular Guild Wars mission when a character dies? That's kinda ridiculous on top of everything else going into this game mode. I love Guild Wars, but you need to at least let me finish a mission if you're gonna put all my guys in the hospital. If something about that aspect doesn't change this game mode will die quickly.
  • RissaRissa Member Posts: 46
    Screw Guild Wars. I'm not spending a dime on this game.
    JenngSPC_TORREScrambert_necbigbeanoromeo
  • DemonsDeathDemonsDeath Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2018
    Guildmaster here. My guild has failed to secure any new members in a year or more. We have 8 members from all around the world. I buy advertisements every time I can, but feel like I'm always wasting my gold. We are all above level 50 so we are long time players. It's almost impossible for us to participate in Guild Wars. I feel like the game is further ostracizing guilds like mine. I'm literally at a loss what to do to recruit new members.
    KasimirDeathwish19
  • Katz_Killers18Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 206
    Still haven't been able to participate in the Guild Wars because we can't get the 7 players! So frustrating!!!!! PLEASE LOWER THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF PLAYERS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GAME!!!

SgtSalamiKasimirxbamfxDemonsDeath
  • johnnojohnno Member Posts: 1
    One of our players in hells inc , thorn, is playing during the wars but nothing is showing for his points or kills.
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,752
    @johnno
    I know it’s happened to me when 2 or more people are in the same map
    But if it’s happening every map then it’s a bug they are working on

• CarlsRightEyeCarlsRightEye Member Posts: 11
    Bug when trying to open the last crate

• KashKash Member Posts: 2
    A GW battle only last 60 minutes, decreasing healing times is great but will limit play time for those of us that don’t spend much gold. Why can’t GW be like Distance where healing does not affect Challenge? As of now we are forced to chose between star count (Challenge) for Leaderboard or playing GW. Thus many players are unable to participate in most if not all GW battles. Since a program is already developed for Distance healing would it be possible to do same for GW?
    SgtSalami
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @DemonsDeath

Firstly welcome to the forum.

I recommend you use this section of the forum to recruit players for your guild;

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/categories/guild-recruitment

IMO using gold to advertise is a waste. You'll have better luck advertising on the forum. There are also other platforms on Facebook etc. That might also be useful.

Goodluck!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Danski_46romeoTCBRITOJaden
  • DemonsDeathDemonsDeath Member Posts: 8
    @TJS thanks for the tip. Our guild Angelic Fury has been around for almost two years, and I would really hate for this to be the nail in the coffin for us. We have been needing new active members badly. Hopefully these forums will prove to be more useful than advertising in game. 🙂
    TJS
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I agree with @Danski_46

There should be an automatic removal of all players registered for a battle if the battle does not proceed due to not enough players.

It hasn't happened to my guild yet but I suspect it will happen & has likely happened to many guilds.

There would be nothing worse than signing in for the next battle only to realize you're actually alone.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SCBMADanski_46romeoJenng
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    It happened to us today. We had 3 signed up who never played in the battle. We played anyway but as soon as that battle ended, those same 3 rolled over and were automatically signed up for the next battle too. It would be a nice feature in the next update if the leader and elders could kick people from the roster.
    Danski_46Jenng
  • trumptontrumpton Member Posts: 25
    Managed to play twice so far... encountered players signed up but not available or online for event and as a result lost.... least I got to participate..... feel frustration for those who cannot get 7 available to play. Found zombies hard and respawn quicker than could kill thus no chance to get far.... gas wasn't issue as took too long to finish a level and I'm max level.

Overall enjoyed. ....needs alot of tweaks and changes.
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 695

Bug when trying to open the last crate

Could be a Bluestacks issue.

SCBMAtabernacJenng
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Auto Sign up for next round when current round is not happening due to few players must be disabled.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Danski_46Jadenwrinkled_bagJenng
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,026
    JackBauer said:

Auto Sign up for next round when current round is not happening due to few players must be disabled.

It also seems to be buggy @Kaz

I was signed for a battle that didn't happen and stayed signed up for the next. But when I played, I got 0 VP, and missions I played were not marked as done. I didn't get my 5 gas back, either.

It didn't cost me a key, but that doesn't help if the gas is gone and I can't earn points for my guild.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Jenng
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Danski_46 said:

I'm getting players registering for battle then going to bed or whatever and not withdrawing. This can either allow us to go into battle light or people can't play because the roster is full. In a future update could it be possible to remove them.

I made this suggestion earlier. I realize that it would take some (ok, probably a lot) of coding to do, but it would solve the problem of having people offline to help provide a head count to get a battle started, but not locking players out who come on later.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/38141/suggestion-second-battle-queue#latest
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Jenng
    I just saw a video of my “strongest” defense team. I really had a good laugh. :p
    -----------------
    tabernac
    edited December 2018
    When I think about it it came to my mind that maybe the programmer entered Min() instead max() function. My Glenn is the weakest of all bruisers and survivors I have, he is even green status !
    -----------------
    SgtSalami
  • ZanaduZanadu Member Posts: 1
    As per a couple of feedbacks, this way of playing war does not work with an adult only Guild spread across multiple geographies (mostly uk). We have regularly been in the top 50 and often top 40 Guilds in the UK on challenges, so we are active over the week. I wonder if the developers have ever tried organising diaries of 7 adults that have families to all be in a meeting for an hour?? It’s almost as if next games are trying to split up Guilds and are forgetting this game is rated 17+, as only kids are likely to be in all day long. I played COC for 4 1/2 years and the clash wars did not require every one to be online at once. Since there are rewards for playing wars that over time will tilt the game and challenges to players constantly on the game this needs to be sorted now or a lot of people, me included, will move on. 😢
    Katz_Killers18