Find myself frustrated

I am finding myself getting frustrated with the missions, updating to even do the guild which is a bitch to do when your frustrated. Gaming used to be one of my favorite escapes. I just need a pointer or two to get through. Thank you for your time and consideration

Comments

• HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 159
    Finding a good guild can make all the difference. One that is friendly, offers advice & encourages you to push further. I find that I’m a lot more excited for challenges & GW since I joined my current guild. Don’t know if that helps, but good luck & welcome to the forum.
    JenngKratosSCBMASPC_TORRES
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 836

Finding a good guild can make all the difference. One that is friendly, offers advice & encourages you to push further. I find that I’m a lot more excited for challenges & GW since I joined my current guild. Don’t know if that helps, but good luck & welcome to the forum.

Very true...look for a family of guilds that has high to low levels, this really helps. I joined Doom Squad and it is so much more fun now, started low and worked my way up as I was ready. Check the recruiting section of this forum for help.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

HuttSlayer23