JUST NOT WORTH IT!

Katz_Killers18Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 208
edited December 2018 in Guild Wars Discussion
The Guild Wars is just not worth my energy anymore. 1st NG chooses to release this at the worst possible time, during the holidays when people are busy or on the road. Then you're also participating in The Distance and The Challenge, plus trying to encourage your Guild to participate in the Guild Wars only to never have enough on the roster to even get your team in the battle, so you constantly get messages from NG reminding you that you don't have enough to play, so you harass your Guild some more, all the while you're really supposed to be a low pressure kind of guild!
I DON'T THINK I CAN DO THIS ANYMORE NG!!!

psychwolfanthony172bigbeanoDeathwish19enigma12El_SargeDrhoo

Comments

• Katz_Killers18Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 208
    This is what I have seen all weekend!

imacharliebigbeanoxbamfxMrLuckyGovernatorRealClareBromeoATLAS-Z
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,280
    Agreed. With everything going on, trying to max out challenge stars for your guild, doing the distance for gas and tokens, all the uncertainty of when a battle will take place and feeling pressure to help out your guild and participate. That's a lot of stress and time all at once where you almost have to plan your life around the game.
    Katz_Killers18marie1980MrLuckyGovernator
  • imacharlieimacharlie Member Posts: 126
    they need to drop the teamwork requirement. just let us hit those maps at our convenience. stop holding valuable prizes hostage.
    Katz_Killers18marie1980MrLuckyTransmuteJun
  • Katz_Killers18Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 208
    @×bamfx, let me guess, you got to play in the Guild Wars this weekend?

xbamfxMrLuckyI_Am_Psycho
  • ChilidawgChilidawg Member Posts: 58
    It’s to much to commit an entire weekend waiting to see if you get a full team. Bamf, some of us have a busy life outside of the game.
    Katz_Killers18xbamfxmarie1980GovernatorDrhoo
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,041
    @Chilidawg it takes your team an entire weekend to get together to do a guild war? What is your guildmates doing when they play the game? Why complain about not having people when the title speaks for itself? It’s called “Guild Wars” if your guild mates can’t commit then stop coming here crying about it. Keep it real. Lowering the amount of players will have y’all up in here bitching when y’all get blown out by 10 player teams. Stop it.
    BodanniesprinklesNick37RenopwnsDrhoo
    @Katz_Killers18 we did 12 battles, what your team do? Sleep?
    Bodmarie1980bigbeanoNick37RenopwnsNezo1RisDrhoo
    @Bod you can disagree with my statement all you want, it isn’t going to make more of your players join battles. Ijs
    anniesprinklesRenopwnsShadowWalker
  • BodBod Member Posts: 110
    Lots of ppl disagree with some of my statements doesn't bother me have a nice day
    xbamfxFirekidanniesprinklesDrhoo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,873
    @Governator he will be available in phone calls after this season of guild wars is over. Hopefully you'll be able to get him that way.
    @xbamfx I’m not whining, just explaining a reality. It seems that lots of guilds are having the same problem.
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 453
    Damn near impossible for our guild to get the minimum 7 players on line at the same time.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
    PigBenis
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 135
    To everyone bitching and moaning about the player requirements of GW or "I don't have time", you're just making excuses and whining like little babies. I work 40 hrs a week, have a wife that's sick and a son I take care of, and my guild has players ALL OVER THE WORLD (Cali, Hawaii, East Coast, MidWest, Norway, Spain, etc.) If you didn't get to play guild wars you need to leave your pathetic guild behind and find one that will suit your needs or shut the hell up and stay in your lane SILENTLY.
    Danski_46vshield50xbamfxI_Am_PsychoRealClareBChilidawgNick37wrinkled_bagTCBRITOJadenromeoFirekidDeathwish19Drhoo
    @Renopwns KEEP GW AS IS

Give more gas though! Gas is life
    @Kaz please more gas sir 🤣 we wash cars or dishes on weekends for more gas lmao
    vshield50TCBRITORenopwns
    @Nick37 that kinda sucks bro, our line chat on guild wars weekend is 2000+ messages easily
    vshield50
    Renopwns said:

To everyone bitching and moaning about the player requirements of GW or "I don't have time", you're just making excuses and whining like little babies. I work 40 hrs a week, have a wife that's sick and a son I take care of, and my guild has players ALL OVER THE WORLD (Cali, Hawaii, East Coast, MidWest, Norway, Spain, etc.) If you didn't get to play guild wars you need to leave your pathetic guild behind and find one that will suit your needs or shut the hell up and stay in your lane SILENTLY.

I played five times this past weekend. My complaint is that it took ALL weekend. I just don’t have the time to commit for this. This is the slow season for me. Come spring I will not be able to play at all or very little if any during the weekend.

By the way you are a negative person. Instead of finding solutions to problems you just insult people.
    vshield50Danski_46Katz_Killers18
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    @Renopwns
    People have valid concerns over this. And your basically telling them to stfu. A lot of guilds would have had people missing at this time year. We definitely did.

Without the bonus boom to recruitment GW gives, we'd have probably not even got 1 battle. We've gained superb members we wouldn't have had without that in both GW. For sure, some dead weight came in, but it's easy to see who has guild etiquette and who doesn't.

This is a situation that needs consideration by NG but imo not by reducing the minimum. I already made an alternative suggestion btw.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    Danski_46anniesprinklesPigBenisvshield50Renopwns
  • braindeadizmebraindeadizme Member Posts: 14
    I played both days, Saturday and Sunday the same way.....got in on a battle first thing in the morning after I got up.....spent the entire day with family from out of town and then played 2 more battles in the evening.... one about 7pm and another about 9. So I'm really not sure how some are using an entire weekend on the battles. I spend more time per day on weekly challenges. I have tons going on this time of year and didn't have a problem using all 6 of my keys. It just takes some coordinating within the guild to figure out who can play when. If you have an active guild with solid communication it's not that hard.
    xbamfxenigma12anniesprinklesRenopwns