Walker wonderland plea

general2673general2673 Member Posts: 39
edited December 2018 in Suggestions & Ideas
So the walker wonderland event ends at the end of this week's weekly challenge. While this can give me a good shot at getting to 2500 I won't be able to hit 3k to get that frankly awesome bruiser weapon.

@Kaz
I'm asking as a random player to extend the event just 1 more day so I can buy gas and get that stick. I would have had more tokens but most of the first week I had to sit out because of finals at my school.

Ps other people likely are in the same boat as me. I'll be honest, my motives for asking were not bc of others all the same this final grind period could really help players out

This probably won't be implemented but might as well ask.
Thanks for considering
General2673
Elder
Rotke guild
fear those whom are conquered for they are they are a most deadly enemy - hidden in plain sight
psychwolfgit2525

Comments

• general2673general2673 Member Posts: 39
    Restating the plea. Ive. Been asking my guild any many of them are short on tokens as well.

I would buy the gold needed to restart distance over and over if i could but its limited at 2 restarts..

a compomise would be remove this restriction on distance restarts for a final push?

Or a single token per scavenge mission. Just something that would allow people to grind and have a chance even if they started kinda late.

@Kaz
    fear those whom are conquered for they are they are a most deadly enemy - hidden in plain sight
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 187
    > @general2673
    200 Winter Tokens
    50 Radios
    500 Gold
    For the low, low price of $14.99
    Can purchase 2x in the Bundle Shop
    :wink:
    Kaz
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 187
    @Kaz
    Just takin' a little off your plate!
    :blush:
  • KazKaz Community Manager Posts: 1,423
    Hi @general2673!

Hm... I see... Well, one solution is what MrLucky has just suggested (thanks, @MrLucky)! But unfortunately we wouldn't be able to extend the campaign. By extending one extra week, or couple of days, other players will be in the same scenario you are now, so then there'll be another layer of upset players, :cold_sweat: .

We try to take your suggestion into account for the next campaigns though. The winter campaign was already an improved version of the summer, so our next one should address all the remaining issues we had with this one. :)

Thanks for the feedback!
    Kaz said:

Hi @general2673!

Hm... I see... Well, one solution is what MrLucky has just suggested (thanks, @MrLucky)! But unfortunately we wouldn't be able to extend the campaign. By extending one extra week, or couple of days, other players will be in the same scenario you are now, so then there'll be another layer of upset players, :cold_sweat: .

We try to take your suggestion into account for the next campaigns though. The winter campaign was already an improved version of the summer, so our next one should address all the remaining issues we had with this one. :)

Thanks for the feedback!

@Kaz
    Already jumped on those bundles xD

I guess i can see how the cycle never ends if the event is extended even a day... its sad news for me but makes total sense in the big picture so thanks for clarifying....

Time to accept negan does not get his stick this time around... but i may very well be able to juat barely get the assault weapon. Ima crunch some numbers brb.

2380 is my total possible amount. So i guess thats a bow and aaron tokens xD
  • littlesallittlesal Member Posts: 3
    I agree we need more time to get the big prize.
    When there are no missions going on we get barely any tokens.