Weekend event

Hi, do you have any news about the weekend event?
Xena_Moon_11674

Comments

• BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 88
    Oh boyeeeee....Not
    MrLucky
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 185
    > @TJS said:
    Reduced Healing Times is my favorite event.

Oh wait. Were you serious? :smiley:
    romeoTransmuteJunanthony172
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,065
    Normally I'm a bit meh about this event but having jackpot starting Wednesday then this on the weekend has worked out pretty perfectly for me.
    romeoXena_Moon_11674
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    TJS said:

@MrLucky

Yes I'm serious. Considering the amount of gold I'll save and the fact that it's GW this week I'm very happy. ;)

Each to their own but yes, it's my favorite event.

*Radio event on a off GW week :smiley:

i agree with TJS because for players that dont spend gold to heal players... this is a great event.

TJSTCBRITODBonesRenopwns
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Half healing times, allows me to get further in Challenge before time runs out.

Just wish I hadn't dived all in for 3+ lvl 24s thus week. 1300 was possible for me this week, without me doing that, due to this event.

Whilst 1 min gas is great, the healing times stifle progress and so it becomes more relevant to aspects of the game I don't care for.

So I absolutely agree with @TJS view on that.

Also, it will be good for people who aren't good at protecting their survivors. Some "PvP" opponents were hard to avoid getting injuries (certainly during learning process). A lot of people will be grateful for this event during GW.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    TJS
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 185
    @TJS
    My bad. I guess when I bust up my people and my M*A*S*H is full, I step away(usually steaming mad) and come back(clear headed) when the surgeons are done! I obviously dont push far enough in the challenge as I don't enjoy getting in a struggle every map of every round! Our guild hasn't been able to have seven on to play GW yet. :neutral: Hopefully one day I'll be as stoked for the faith healing event as you. :smile:
    Nothing but ♡,
    Your pal, MrLucky
    TJSFirekid
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 268
    Any news on this weekend?