Favorite Changes/Additions in 2018

One of the coolest aspects of this game is the fact that the developers are constantly adding new things. While some of these new things take a while to perfect (cough *lower the minimum for GW* cough), there have been quite a few very cool improvements to the game in the last year. Here are a few in no particular order... and I'm sure I've missed several

1) Summer and Winter events
2) Razor weapon trait
3) Monday/Tuesday farming events every week
4) Creative weapons (Pickle jar, winter bow, Rick's mace, etc.)
5) Guild wars
6) New heroes (Glenn, Rick, Maggie, and Daryl) with preview option of upgraded traits

**Special mention for the addition of Kaz to the forum. I think the overall tone of the forum has improved quite a bit since he joined.
**Special special mention for the videos by Alf4reals. Always entertaining.
NerfZone187Stalker20JadenJayZDeathwish19msapaevromeoSCBMAJenngTHCross

Comments

• Stalker20Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,207
    > @tdiddy said:
    > best thing is people still saying u need sasha or michone for high level challenge play.... Always brings a good laugh........
    > ok serious i vote for kaz as unlike people before him he actually tries to answer questions... cheers

I actually take that back, Sasha is good for high level play but not essential. I only use her in 1/6 maps this week.
    tdiddyromeoJenng
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    @Danski_46 all good, use who u want and just have fun... i was joking around.........
    Stalker20Jenng
  • bradleyharveybradleyharvey Member Posts: 240
    Razor trait for me , as a pure melee player I was getting left behind star wise, now I have a chance . ;-)
    Jenng
  • bradleyharveybradleyharvey Member Posts: 240
    New daryl too ,been using him this challenge brings a new edge to melee. ;-)
    JenngSPC_TORRES
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited January 2019
    Be careful people. I wouldn't click that link above ^^^^
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Jenng
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    TJS said:

Be careful people. I wouldn't click that link above ^^^^

Removed the link from the post above. Thanks for noticing it!
    TJSJenngromeo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,197
    What'd I miss?! :lol:
    JenngTJSStalker20romeo
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 377
    I gotta say having Kaz with us has been major. (Notice I said “with us” because I do feel he is an ally.) Love his efforts to help us in all things and transparency when he he has bad news to share.
    • The added buffs to heros and being able to have the benefit of their leader trait when not in the leader position have been my favorite two.
    • I do greatly enjoy guild wars but I can only play 2, maybe 3 times so it doesn’t rank at the top of my list.
    • The summer and winter events were fun and I liked getting all the great rewards!
    These improvements top my list. It’s been a great year of changes!
    SPC_TORRESromeo