WARNING!!! GW gas in TG store - for gold, not tg

tallinietallinie Member Posts: 359
I accidentally bought GW gas for 300 + 1000 _gold_ from TG store. I didnt realize priced were in gold, not tg, until it was too late. I know Im not only one who did this. I really feel robbed and can only beg for mercy from NG support to return my gold. Im now too scared to even visit tg store. My fingers are just too fast to click thru items and now suddenly there are items which i should skip.
RealClareBpsychwolfDeathwish19vshield50holoflyingcowkinganthony172

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,821
    Yeah yeah, that old trick! Actually I might go and do that now too :-)
    Seriously though I very very nearly clicked it too so easy to do especially where they are placed at the beginning. Good luck with support, chances are they will remove the gas and give the gold back.

On a side note am I the only one who has gone to buy 8 warrior tokens and only had 20 TG left and accidentally spent tons of gold to purchase them instead?
    vshield50Jenng
  • RikochetRikochet Member Posts: 5
    I did the same thing with 300 gold and was like oops this is robbery. Glad I realized before I spent 1000 gold. Happy Holidays NG.
    vshield50
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 309
    I mistakenly bought them both also. Already sent in support ticket. @Kaz those need to be moved to GW shop or anywhere else besides TG tab.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    Deathwish19vshield50
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 357
    I almost did this too but luckily I caught it before I clicked it. My finger was in the air and already moving to get the first batch but something didn’t look right so I stopped.
  • JasonZJasonZ Member Posts: 18
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="Firekid">
    On a side note am I the only one who has gone to buy 8 warrior tokens and only had 20 TG left and accidentally spent tons of gold to purchase them instead?</blockquote>

More times than I would like to admit. I click through the menus so fast that it’s bound to happen.

Worse than that is claiming a free booster prematurely. I’ve done that a handful of times cause it just flashes up on the screen.
    JenngDeathwish19flyingcowking
  • JediMasterYodaJediMasterYoda Member Posts: 69
    I did it too guy's, but looking back in it, I may have made a good decision. Plenty of GW gas, no worries and I got to play lots more missions than the first war.
  • scoonersscooners Member Posts: 55
    Think i did the same damn thing, one day I had 1500 gold. Then I bought the gas and my gold was spent, for the longest time i could not get where the gold went, but I do have 35 GW gas. Not sure of the value here yet..... bummer, going to have to make my eyes more attentive. Would like to have the gold back though.
    I bought them in the end! It was my last battle of the weekend had already bought the 5. Then with 4 mins remaining and with my last gas I find the last enemy in the sanctuary all my team mates had moved elsewhere with 3 minsand weren't checking the chat. Had to buy it just to use 1 more gas to clear the enemy and we win by less than the 190 it earned! Now have some gas for next GW waiting for me but only 33 gold in the bank.
    That's really good of you @Kaz!
    I'm happy with mine can't wait to smash it in the next war!
    KazJadenekimhclew
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 401
    Kaz said:

Don't worry! It can be reverted if you still have the gas in your account. But it might take some time to support get back to you due to the great number of tickets. If you haven't contacted them yet, feel free to contact me instead! Just send me a private message with your in-game name, guild name, and the secret keyword. :)
    (the secret keyword is "pancakes")

How dare you help us with your helpfulness.
    Flatulent person
    KazJadenJenng
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 359
    Thanks Kaz! You saved my day. Thread can now be closed.