I just got 2019 glenn tokens. Dont know if happy or sad.

Made 9 calls and got nice stuff inc 128 caroll but then glenn did it again. He is almost double pink now but there are so many better scouts.
suzequeueKyrusFirekidmsapaevSCBMASPC_TORRESDodkongGovernatormack22bigbeanoJenngMrLuckyJadenanthony172rustynail

Comments

• ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 208
    Heck, I'll take those Glenn tokens! As a F2P I am still upgrading.
    romeoCarl_s_Hat
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 105
    Btw how can u make pics? Playing on android
    JoeSmart
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 499
    Any 2019 is fabulous, NG doesn’t have to do this. My guildmate gotten it for Tara and he is afraid of using it lest it make her become one of his best survivor for GW😆

Do you mean uploading pictures to the forum? There should be some icons where you are typing your comments. Use them to attach the screenshots from your phone.
    ladre5romeo
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 396
    ladre5 said:

Btw how can u make pics? Playing on android

Varies by phone...google your model number.
    12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

ladre5
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    > @positive said:
    > Same situation, don't know how I am feeling

i wish i could trade you 2019 abe for those EUGENE!!
    positivePicromeo
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 133
    Didn’t get any 2019 but got some decent pulls. Good call NG 👍🏻
    Currently guild-less.
    MrLuckyromeo
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    I am lacking a PROPER scout. Glenn has to help out quite often. He always says "Why does it have to be me?", but he takes his hospital time we'll to get the star(s).

I'd be happy to get 2019 Glenn. All I got were 40s, of which one was a choice between Glenn and Jesus. I took Glenn.

I seriously regret spurning 256 scout tokens. But I never will turn down Sasha tokens with promotion so close for her.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • TTsaiTTsai Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 20
    hi, newbie question, i have been saving up some radio, would this be a good time to spend the radio on?

thanks.

• romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    @positive 2019 Eugenes, thats awesome..he’s one of the best hero bruiser after RGG & Morgan. How much radio u spent for that?
    TCBRITOShadowWalker
  • positivepositive Member Posts: 17
    edited January 1
    > @romeo said:
    > @positive 2019 Eugenes, thats awesome..he’s one of the best hero bruiser after RGG & Morgan. How much radio u spent for that?

All I have, only 60radio, 3 calls :D
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    @TTsai The answer to that depends on you. Are you looking to unlock/improve a specific hero or two? If so, then this isn't a good call to do. Nearly all of the heroes are in play for this, so the chances of seeing that one or two you really want is pretty much nil. If you only want one or two, you're better off waiting (and saving up more phones) for those specific heroes to be featured in a double token call, that way you are much more likely to see the tokens you most want.

If, on the other hand, you don't care what hero(es) you happen to turn up on a call, then it's an ok call to do. You are guaranteed a hero result, and a handful of more tokens than what is standard, for the price of a few more phones. And you have a minute chance at the big result.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    SPC_TORRESShadowWalkerekimhclew
    Dodkong said:

@TTsai The answer to that depends on you. Are you looking to unlock/improve a specific hero or two? If so, then this isn't a good call to do. Nearly all of the heroes are in play for this, so the chances of seeing that one or two you really want is pretty much nil. If you only want one or two, you're better off waiting (and saving up more phones) for those specific heroes to be featured in a double token call, that way you are much more likely to see the tokens you most want.

If, on the other hand, you don't care what hero(es) you happen to turn up on a call, then it's an ok call to do. You are guaranteed a hero result, and a handful of more tokens than what is standard, for the price of a few more phones. And you have a minute chance at the big result.

hi, thanks for the reply. i'm too new to this game, i really don't know what to do first. should i focus on training random survivors or should i try get one or two heroes? and then there is character slot limit, so i can't keep getting new characters. this is a very different type of game.........
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    Abraham and Sasha would be your best bet to focus on first. So if I was you, I would wait for a double Abe or Sasha call.
    TCBRITOSPC_TORRES
    ekimhclew said:

Abraham and Sasha would be your best bet to focus on first. So if I was you, I would wait for a double Abe or Sasha call.

_

ok then, i'll save up the radios.

which missions should i repeat doing? or which missions should i be farming?
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    > @TTsai
    > which missions should i repeat doing? or which missions should i be farming?

Since you're relatively new to the game, focus on story missions, and season missions. The low gas cost is a good way to play lots, and get some decent rewards in the process for minimal investment. Level up your own survivors first. Heroes have some unique abilities, but in terms of rarity (their stars), they grow much slower, and your own survivors will surpass them quickly.
    By the way, when you unlock a hero, they come with their own Survivor slot, so you dont actually ever have to worry about running out of spaces until you fill your roster with regular toons.
    WahooDawgekimhclew
    edited January 2
    Phalanx44 said:

> @TTsai

> which missions should i repeat doing? or which missions should i be farming?

Since you're relatively new to the game, focus on story missions, and season missions. The low gas cost is a good way to play lots, and get some decent rewards in the process for minimal investment. Level up your own survivors first. Heroes have some unique abilities, but in terms of rarity (their stars), they grow much slower, and your own survivors will surpass them quickly.

By the way, when you unlock a hero, they come with their own Survivor slot, so you dont actually ever have to worry about running out of spaces until you fill your roster with regular toons.

the story missions cost me 4 gas cans. the season missions are cheaper, but difficulty goes up when i have to use my own teams for trials......

how does one play this game in the beginning? because the gas cost is so high, and the wait time in the hospital gets crazy. any guide for a beginner like me?

thanks.
  • FingerfoodFingerfood Member Posts: 658
    I got 32 Rufus tokens the joke was on me 🙈
    ShadowWalkertdiddy