RPG Improvement - Council Upgrade and the next update day!

13»

Comments

• Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    I went from almost 1000 stars to 200, I barely play on Sunday night, its so boring now, will stop playing it like many other games
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 374
    I think the next RPG or the revision to the current should stun all in the blast range for a turn and light them on fire as well as no body shot on target and critical hit. That would make it useful no matter what level it was. The drawbacks of using it would not exceed its tactical benefits.
    WalkerRonATLAS-ZMacVChiefkeo
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 679
    @Bonaqua
    Is there any chance that we can finally get to attack fellow guild mates’s outposts?
    freedydaddy
  • SilvergladeSilverglade Member Posts: 4
    Sorry, but until they stop making weapons that many pay real money for obsolete, I will never look forward to a council update. Still keep my maxed level 14 Daryl's Crossbow, Beth's scissors, level 19 pitchfork, etc, just hoping that, one day......
    freedydaddy
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,938
    @bonaqua when are we going got start hearing about some of the stuff that's coming in the next update? Particularly what that symbol was all about?
    WellyLugamimica
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 262
    Soon @Firekid. You’ll have a really good idea after the update next week.
    Firekid
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,938
    @andy75 lol yeah I know but I'm the sort of person who shakes their Christmas presents to try and find out what they are :smile:
    andy75
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,162
    I'm thinking you'll have plenty of time to shake

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Firekid
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 63
    will such legendary weapons as Beth’s scissors, Tyreese's hammer return to the store?