Jesus or Michone?

DwemerDwemer Member Posts: 28
Which heroe (and why) is in your oppinion better to burn all radios into? Trying to get 2,3 purple stars for each of them demands so much tokens, so much radios, would be better to know who to focus at, and why.
Any explanation appreciated ;)

And even deeper- are they still worth so much effort in comparison with new bruiser Glenn/ scout Rick traits?

Comments

• Michonor23Michonor23 Member Posts: 69
    edited January 7
    Michonne. The threat reduction is absolutely worth it. I often put Jesus on her team though.

I don’t have survivalist Rick yet so I couldn’t say regarding him. RGG is amazing but I don’t always use a solely melee team with him as his leader trait works on everyone.

It’s not really a RGG vs Michonne situation. Their traits work best on different maps in different situations.
    Dwemerromeo
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I use Jesus for maps that are kill every thing and don't have a threat counter. But then again, I tap out at 33.1. So going higher, his usefulness may diminish.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Dwemer
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 606
    Merle is a damn good shooter too
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171
    @Deadheads just curious, what do you like about Merle? I never found him to be that appealing.

As a leader, Abe's bonus was always better. As a teammate, Aaron has the highest damage potential of any Shooter. Furthermore, Revenge > Retaliate, especially on non-tanky survivors like Shooters, so I'd take most regular class Shooters over Merle.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,928
    Jesus can be good to open a gate while your bruisers protect him but more often than not, I use Michonne exclusively for a warrior leader
    tabernacaafr99romeo
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    I like facing off against Michonne in the outpost and in Guild Wars because her leader trait is useless. Jesus is the more formidable opponent.
    SPC_TORRESWellyLugatdiddy
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    andy75 said:

I like Jesus on no spawn maps for the power boost and michonne on the rest.

I prefer, in those missions, to use RGG in leader, With a bit of luck u can do it much easier,
    I just dont see the point in investing in Jesus. Sorry, but i dont. Ocasionally, u can use him, yes. But to burn radios on him? NEVER!
    Dwemeraquila
  • DwemerDwemer Member Posts: 28
    Ok. tnx for all ideas
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 606
    JayZ said:

@Deadheads just curious, what do you like about Merle? I never found him to be that appealing.

As a leader, Abe's bonus was always better. As a teammate, Aaron has the highest damage potential of any Shooter. Furthermore, Revenge > Retaliate, especially on non-tanky survivors like Shooters, so I'd take most regular class Shooters over Merle.

I agree his traits aren't the best @JayZ, Aarons are definitely better, but don't you like a 40% increase on every attack?
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    jesus increased health for bruiser, increased damage for threat scout......
    go with michone
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171
    @Deadheads it's certainly not bad, but I get a respectable damage boost from Marksman on my regular Shooter, as well as the added benefits of Ruthless/Revenge, which are game-changing at the highest levels.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 236
    JayZ said:

i believe Merle is better than Abe if you put a great assault and Hunter with him with revenge/retaliate and ruthless you get 80 percent more damage in a charged attack,

I use Abe and Sasha a lot on higher levels with either of them or Merle in lead,
    I would take michone over Jesus any day
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
    Dwemer
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,922

you get 80 percent more damage in a charged attack

It is not that much, but I agree to the general concept of your thought.
    Just remember that merles% is NOT a % of your total damage.
    Also acknowledge that merle is not a +40% above abe.