New Community Weekly Global Leaderboards

Comments

• LauraR65LauraR65 Member Posts: 62
    @I_Am_Psycho, If your Gamename is 'I_Am_Psycho' I do not see your request. Please submit again and I will add you in. Thanks
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    @LauraR65
    It got added a while after I posted. I realise you guys won't be adding people every 5 minutes, so I just stayed patient. My post was only because I'd left it overnight at the time.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    LauraR65
    Ok great!
    I_Am_Psycho
  • FingerfoodFingerfood Member Posts: 591
    Ive added my score ๐Ÿค—
    Bump
    Have you signed up yet? Over 500 players currently participating......see where you stand against the best players in the game.
    FingerfoodShadowaceAzfreedydaddyBWils
  • F2PNewbF2PNewb Member Posts: 5
    I throw the gauntlet out, no matter what your level is bring it.
    LauraR65
    Moving up already @F2PNewb
  • F2PNewbF2PNewb Member Posts: 5
    Going for the elusive 500 plus and 6 round passes this week. Look out top dogs I'm coming for yas. Lol
    LauraR65bigbeano
    Don't forget to sign up and see where you rank against some of the best players in the game.
    Bump
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,393
    Haha bumping a pinned announcement seems a tad excessive? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™ƒ
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

LauraR65Tripod
    edited October 2018
    Oh shoot......had a brain fart, lol ๐Ÿ˜€ Sorry about that guys...time for some sleep
    And just realized I've done that twice....... won't happen again, lol ๐Ÿ˜€
    ShadowaceAzJaden
    Hi all...... currently have 500 player scores included in the GLB and getting more every week! Don't miss out.... sign up and include your weekly score.
    Danski_46Caryl
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,123
    Can't wait to see the numbers this week, and the fix for the amount of RP players have earned.

donald6283Fingerfood
    Are you a Guild Leader or part of an Alliance that would like to get your members scores included? Send me a PM for information on submitting a file that can be uploaded to the GLB so your players don't have to enter their scores directly. Let's get those scores recognized.
    zbotKick_asswrinkled_bagBWils
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    Why cant NG put this leader bord in the game? It would be a huge improvement.
    Danski_46LauraR65tdiddyBWils
    I wish they would but until then......this is it ๐Ÿ˜€
    BWils
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,420
    @vane are there any plans for NG to do this in game. I seem to remember something was mentioned before the GW update but no news since?
    Nothing planned from NG.
    Thanks @Vane. We have continued to get more players signing up every week but it is a time consuming project atm
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 363
    Another missed revenue opportunity.

Next Games has to be aware that the top grinders playing this game spend the most money competing with each other every week. I wish i had access to the companies weekly spreadsheet showing breakdowns of individual purchases and gold usage in correlation with the top 50 guilds vs the rest of the player base.
    LauraR65
    Amen @Japes87!! I continue to do this because the players really like it but between the game, helping out in the Watch Tower Alliance and doing this burnout is inevitable. Thank you for continuing to check in and support the community! You are missed!
    romeoJapes87
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    Kudos @Vane ! You are definitely friends with @Kaz in real life and it looks like the game is in good hands ! Keep it up NML community, whichever game I end up playing, this is still the best community. Lots of ups and downs in memory lane here , but many more ups at the end of the day! Carry on :)
    @Vane I just got home and read the notes on the upcoming update and wanted to reach out and say thank you!! Thank you for listening and getting the Challenge Leaderboard implemented as part of the game. I have personally (along with others) spent a lot of time keeping this Leaderboard going and am happy to officially turn it over to NG, lol ๐Ÿ˜€. @Japes87 thank you for continuing to keep this a focus even though you are retired from the game.

PS - @Vane you can remove this post as an Announcement any time! You guys at NG just made my day!
    PandreqVane
  • Katz_Killers18Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 204
    @LauraR65 thanks for keeping up with the leaderboard all this time! You have done an AWESOME job!

PandreqLauraR65DBones
    @Thank you @Katz_Killers18 been awesome working with the community and getting to know players from multiple Alliances and guilds. See you on the Leaderboard ๐Ÿ˜
    Pandreq